Season Six Epi Eight Dead Meat

Go down

Season Six Epi Eight Dead Meat

Post  Aslinn Dhan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 am

Synopsis
Written by Robin Veith
Directed by Michael Lehmann

Bill returns to Eric-without Warlow-still seeking his help despite Nora's death. "My sister's blood is still warm on my chest, and you're asking me to go fight your holy war?" His faith shaken, Eric taunts Bill for his inability to get Warlow from Sookie and a fight ensues. Bill throws him out, but Eric tells him, "I'm already gone."

Feeling that he's betrayed their pack, Rikki challenges Alcide as packmaster, believing he doesn't have "the balls to finish her off." Alcide easily fights her into submission, but steps away before he kills her, saying, "F*** this pack."

At vamp camp, Violet explains to Jason that she grew up with real, medieval Catholicism, and as a result, feeds monogamously: "I believe in God and the sanctity of our union, so if I say you're mine, you're mine. Forever."

Sookie returns to Warlow in Cemefaerie to tell him about Bill's daytime visit. She asks him to help Bill save her vampire friends and he agrees, but on one condition: she must agree to be his faerie-vampire bride. Sookie leaves, telling him, "I'm gonna need some time to think about this." Unbeknownst to her, Eric spies on her return, and tries in vain to get in.

A guard catches James and Jessica and returns them to Gen Pop in time for the first tainted Tru-Blood dispensing. Tara, Pam, Willa and Jessica join the queue to be inconspicuous, but don't drink.

Sam goes through Terry's belongings in his cubby at Merlotte's. When he steps outside, he finds Alcide on his trailer's steps - he's returned Nicole and her mom. After he gets the women settled, Sam returns to the bar to have a drink with Alcide. They've both smelled that Nicole is pregnant, and Sam's pretty sure it's his.

At the Bellefleurs', Lafayette tells Arlene about Terry's life insurance policy. Realizing it was suicide, Arlene becomes hysterical. Adylin listens in on her thoughts and learns that Arlene partially blames her and her sisters for taunting Terry and runs from the table, distraught.

Sookie confirms with Bill he has no plans to kill Warlow, but when she tries to discuss Warlow's ultimatum, Bill grows impatient. "It only seems fair - he'd be doing us an awfully large favor."

At vamp camp, a worker tells Sarah that somef of the vampires aren't drinking the Tru-Blood. When she learns that Steve is among them, she threatens torture; however, Steve immediately caves and reveals he learned about the Hep-V from James.

Sookie drops in at Merlotte's to speak with Sam. Back in his office, she tells him how she can get rid of her life and be normal, and that she always thought they'd wind up together. Sam coolly tells Sookie her timing couldn't be worse - Nicole is pregnant. He also reminds her she's always known how he's felt about her but she was too busy chasing after bad boys.

Later, Sookie goes to her parents' graves to tell them they can literally go to hell. She's decided to become Warlow's vampire bride: "I'd rather walk the Earth as a corpse than spend another minute thinking about you."

Tru-Blood bigwig Ms. Suzuki arrives at vamp camp demanding to see Burrell. She storms through the facility, kneeing her way past Sarah Newlin into the secondary bottling plant and discovers the contaminated Tru-Blood. Horrified, Suzuki tries to call the FDA but is stopped by Sarah who attempts to break her neck. An all-out brawl ensues until Sarah finally kills Suzuki, bludgeoning the woman to death and giving a new meaning to "killer high heels."

Holly's sons, armed with a bottle of liquor, sneak Adylin out to blow off some steam. Eric finds the threesome drunk in the cemetery and seizes the opportunity to gain access to Warlow. He glamours the boys and then catches Adlyin and drinks some of her blood, leaving her alive, but scared.

At vamp camp, Morris overhears an argument between Pam and Violet and learns that they're not drinking their Tru-Blood rations either. Pam, Tara, Willa, Violet, and Jessica are brought into a white room already occupied by Steve and James. Taking in her surroundings, Jessica realizes they're in the room in Bill's horrific vision.

Sookie takes Bill into Cemefaerie to get Warlow, but they discover that someone found him first; he's unconscious and savagely bitten. Distraught, Sookie turns to Bill who has only one word for her: "Eric."

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Magister

Back to top Go down

Re: Season Six Epi Eight Dead Meat

Post  Barrister on Tue May 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Added the title of the epi...Dead Meat

Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 am

We're coming down to the wire with some totally excellent writing and acting this season. So without further ado, here's how I saw it....

Bill and Eric - Boys!!! Go to your respective corners NOW!!! As my momma used to say, “Act your age and not your shoe size,” both of you. I don’t care who started what, you’re both wrong.

Alcide - I never thought I’d say this but, you shoulda killed the bitch. On a side note, get a haircut boy.

Riki - Stupid twit, the alpha who won’t kill the bitch he’s been doing even though she’s being a total insubordinate has honor. Something you’re seriously lacking. You’re gonna miss that big ole hunka male.

Tara - Loved the dog and bone analogy.

Violet - You’re one upfront vamp, your history could be very interesting if you cared enough to share.

Jason - Sugarbritches, you’ve got yourself tangled up with one scary assed vampire. A domme with fangs, she’s not gonna hurt you but she sure as hell is gonna make you suffer and you're going to like it whether you want to or not.

Warlow - You’ve hitched your hopes on one fickle assed star and I’m betting your heart’s gonna get broke even if you do get your way, because she just brings misery to men wherever she goes.

James - Awww you’re still a cutie and a bit of a softie too but, you really shoulda given Steve the mother of all wedgies and let him drink the blood.

Mrs. Wright - As a parent, I totally get where you’re coming from and what you’re putting down but you truly are one surly assed woman.

Nicole - Oooh looks like Sam’s given you the gift that will keep on giving… or is that taking? Whatever, you’re up the pole, congrats.

Sam - Well Mr. Silver Fox, didn’t anyone ever explain safe sex to you? Surely someone along the way demonstrated with a condom and a banana. Totally bitchin’ Sookie smack down though. Awesome!

Pam - Aren’t you the little suzie sunshine spreading joy and laughter. Yes, I can be sarcastic. But seriously, don’t ever change because you’re the mistress of the snark.

Lafayette - I love you baby but we seriously need to discuss your fashion choices because the Mrs. Butterworth look just isn’t stylin’.

Bill - Baby, I’ve got to say it’s nice to see you not taking Sookie’s crap anymore, that was one bad assed smack down. You’re looking delectable as usual.

Steve - WTF??? You are, without a doubt, the biggest candy assed sorry excuse for a pussy preacher to ever walk the earth, vampire or not. Do everyone a favor and die the true death.

Sookie - Well girl, you’ve burned your bridges with shifter and vampire alike and your momma and daddy issues would choke a horse. I just hope Warlow doesn’t regret what he’s getting if you ever really do stop fighting your destiny.

Arlene - You stand up for your rights as Terry’s widow girl! Keep the money, you’ve got kids and I have to commend your decision in choosing Rev. Daniels because Terry would have wanted it and it’s gonna make Granny Bellefleur and Portia batshite crazy. I’m with you, cala lilies are out and carnations are in!

TruBlood spokes bitch - I had hoped you would kick Sarah’s balls up past her ears and you definitely win the 1000 ways how not to die contest.

Sarah - Someone needs to kill your miserable ass! Using a designer stiletto as a skull spike is sheer blasphemy! It goes against all things footwear, not to mention that Jesus would not approve.

Adeline - Well, I was right, the boys are leading you astray. If your daddy had the time he’d tell you about boys and the dangers of going off with said boys without a care in the world. Any vamp could make a lunch outta you.

Rocky and Wade - Eric is a big ole meanie taking away your memory of making it to second base, not to mention interrupting what could have been a home run. Such a sad outcome for two horndogs like yourselves.

Eric - Sweetie, I know you’re absolutely mad with grief and I get why you had a midnight snack on Adelyn so you could get into the cemefaeire but I do hope that you’ve left Warlow somewhat intact because it’d be a big waste of eye candy.

Finally, major kudos to the writers and directors of True Blood with the stupendous bite me bitch stemming from the moment between Sam and Sookie. One can only hope Mrs. Harris picks up what you put down. In the words of my daughter, “Fuckawesome!”

Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I have to agree with you chere on the CH slap down. I loved that bit. That was almost as good as charing my ass on your back burner. I guess that crosses Sam off her possible maybes list for good...But you know how Sam is...he is the f*ck of death you know.

And I was happy to see Bill find the balls to tell Sookie off. Of course some of that is from the thing with Eric sort of prodding him about handling Sookie with kid gloves.

I still really feel bad for Eric. He is so desperate now and he is so angry. It could cloud his judgment.

Of all the characters I don't worry about is Jason. For some reason I don't think he is in as much danger as he appears to be. I did feel sorry for him when he asked her not to rape him. But, I don't get her Catholic analogy....Maybe it will come to me in time...

I am glad the thing with Alcide and his pack is over, I was pretty tired of his side story anyhow. It just goes to show you, he was not an alpha and really had no business with a pack. I think he should go back to Jackson and buy the property by his dad and grow yummy tomatoes....

I hope Bill and Eric do get together and help each other. They are so mad at each other they don't see that they need each other to get everyone out and not just help themselves.

Again, though, another carefully written close to the bone epi...Keep it up True Blood.

Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down