True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Six Epi Ten Radioactive

2 posters

Go down

Season Six Epi Ten Radioactive Empty Season Six Epi Ten Radioactive

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 am

Written by Kate Barnow
Directed by Scott Winant

After Terry's funeral, Alcide and Sookie take a walk together and have a heart-to-heart about life and death. Alcide surprises Sookie with his wisdom and insight - not too many people "sneak up" on her like that. He tells her he wishes he could get inside her head. They stumble upon the jubilant vampires celebrating outside the Compton place, high on Warlow's blood.

Sookie finds Violet feeding on Jason. Violet, who's jealous until she learns Sookie is Jason's sister, leaves to let the siblings catch up. Jason tells Sookie that thanks to Violet, he understands how she once felt about Bill. She warns him about trusting someone to be there forever. Amid the revelry, Pam reveals to Tara that she's going after Eric.

Sookie returns to Warlow in Cemefaerie and finds him constructing a marital maypole. She admits that a lot has changed in the last four hours and asks if they can date in the real world now that the stakes aren't as high. Unfortunately, Warlow's been waiting several millenniums for his bride and his patience has worn out. He ties her to the maypole and confirms her worst fears - he does just "want to f*** her and own her and use her for her f***ing blood."

A despondent Bill realizes his powers are gone and that Lilith's blood came at a price. He reveals to Jessica that he sacrificed Sookie to Warlow. As his advisor, she insists Bill save his beloved. After turning to Jason for help, the group realizes it needs Adilyn and her light to get to Sookie. Andy refuses to let her, but after hearing Sookie is in danger, Adilyn insists she save the only other person like her in Bon Temps.

Jason, Andy, Violet, Bill, and Adilyn assemble in the cemetery. Adilyn can hear Sookie's thought-cries for help, but is too young to know how to access her light. Bill explains that fear is a catalyst, so Violet pitches in by terrorizing her.

Once inside, Bill fights Warlow off of Sookie while Violet cuts her down from the maypole. The gang rushes to get the dying Sookie out of Cemefaerie; Bill orders everyone to leave without him, even if it means death. Luckily, Bill escapes by clinging to Warlow, who has fired up his own ball of light in pursuit.

At the Stackhouse place, Violet revives Sookie with her blood before Warlow locks everyone in Eric's old cubby. Bill attempts to go after him, but he can no longer pass the threshold without an invitation. Warlow corners Sookie in the bathroom, but just as she's about to meet her maker, Niall breaks through the portal and grabs ahold of him. Jason, released from the cubby, drives a stake into Warlow's chest.

As Warlow dies, every vampire who's had his blood feels his light die inside them. Unfortunately for Eric, he finds himself on top of a snowy mountain in Sweden - where it's daytime. With nowhere to hide, he bursts into flames.

Six months later, life in Bon Temps has changed. Sookie, now dating Alcide, watches Bill promote his new book, "And God Bled," on Lawrence O'Donnell. Bill explains that the Yokonomo Corporation, which owned Tru-Blood, went belly-up after the scandal and no other companies plan to make a blood substitute, as no vampires would trust it. A Hep-V outbreak now rages through the vampire population.

The next morning, a crowd gathers at the Good Faith Baptist church to have their blood taken and hear how the authorities plan to defend against the rabid vampires. After the reverends warm up the crowd, Sam, Bon Temps' new mayor, takes the podium. He reveals the purpose of the blood tests: Every uninfected human is being asked to pair with a healthy vampire for a monogamous feeding relationship. In exchange, the vampire will provide protection.

At a barbeque social at Bellefleur's (Merlotte's, as rebranded by new owner Arlene), humans pick up their test results and mingle with available vampires. Lettie-Mae approaches Tara and apologizes for being a terrible mother. To make amends, Lettie-Mae offers herself to Tara: "Let Momma feed you."

As Alcide and Sookie leave (without vampire partners), they're approached by Bill. He offers his protection to Sookie, but she refuses to trust him again. Before they can discuss it any further, both Bill and Alcide smell something familiar - a horde of crazed, Hep-V infected vampires is descending upon them.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi Ten Radioactive Empty Re: Season Six Epi Ten Radioactive

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Overall:

I have to say that I really loved the entire season. Everything was well paced and all the storylines seemed to integrate back into the Vampire story which I loved. The fact this season had everything you could hope for makes me look forward to the next season and I for one am excited. One of the things about a series that keeps fans interested in some fact of the story is that there is always potential for growth and I think True Blood has finally come back to the great story telling it began with. I can honestly say there is not one season that I did not enjoy at least part of the story and kept me wanting more after the final epi. None of the others have done that for me thus far and I am excited as ever. Southern Vampires rule...

But, on to the epi.

So as I was thinking about the season and the epi, the first thing I would like to say is that I felt the joy of the Vampires as they frolicked in Bill's front garden. I liked seeing them happy and almost child like and they played and had sex in the sun and danced and embraced what they had lost for a long time, but, in the final analysis, I was happy the Vampires lost the ability to daywalk. There has to be a compromise in the legend of Vampires and for me, daywalking was that compromise. It is the thing that limits an otherwise immortal and supernaturally strong creature.

Everyone forgets that Warlow is half fae and half Vampire and both species are tricky and that is what Sookie forgot..Besides, how do you tell a 6,000 year old Faepire you just want to go steady. Please give me a break. But the rule number one about faerie bargains is that you don't make them. They will always foul you up in the end. And like all things Sookie there was a hidden clause and there were hidden agendas and when Warlow said, "You are right, I just want to fuck you and drink your blood." I knew that Sookie finally got it.

And I am glad that Bill has come back. I missed him. I think he is a stronger Vampire now and a stronger man and I think the ultimate story here is be careful to whom you bow...they may be a god or the devil or whatever your trad equivalent may be. Waking up from the haze and shaking off that space cadet glow he was wearing was a real relief to me. And in a way, I understand Sookie's reticence about Bill and about Vampires in general. But I suspect that much of Sookie's reactions are her flighty way of ignoring the fact she sort of used the Vampires as well, for their silence, for her pleasure and for their protection. I pity Alcide Herveaux. Wait til he fucks up in some wolfie way and that screws it up for her too.

I'm not sure I am keen on the changes. Bellefleur Bar and Grill? IDK....It seems wrong to me, but if the series wraps up next summer, I guess it will work.

Pam and Eric are always gonna be my fave Steve and Edy couple and I feel sorry for Pam and Willa having to navigate their new lives by themselves, but I hope they are okay. I am not sure I liked the thing with Tara and her mom. Tara has been betrayed by her mom time and time again and I think Lettie Mae is gonna do a number on her. I hope not, but I think she will. But Pam's decision to leave them to search for Eric is my hope that Eric will survive his meeting the sun and she will bring him back whole and fit and he will be with us again and this is just another cliff hanger stunt reminiscent of the cliff hanger about Lafayette after season one. I refuse to mourn Eric Northman just as I refused to mourn our Bill.

The Vampzies....Vampire+Zombie...is an interesting take on the next big thing. I think this will echo the faerie wars but will actually have the Fae and the rest of the Supes going in to fight these crazy Vampzies and reclaim their lives in that weird little town in Northern Louisiana.....

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, we’ve reached the end of this year’s journey, I’m happy and sad to see this season end, it was a real wild ride.

Here’s how I see it……….

Warlow - Well baby, I’m so very disappointed in your hybrid ass and to think I was totally charmed by those dimples and that accent.  Patience obviously wasn’t your freaking virtue, even though you waited 5500 years for the precious faeire vagina.  Would it have killed you to wait a few weeks to get what you wanted?   We’ll never know because your impatience got your ass killed and you damn well deserved it because you don’t hit a woman.  EVER!!!  Somebody bring the dust buster we’ve got some dicktard to suck up.  Buh bye

Pam - Sweetheart, you’re not the worst maker ever, that award goes to Bill’s maker Lorena.  You do, however, deserve the most loyal progeny award.

Adilyn - You are one brave little Halfling.  Sweetie, once you get a harness on your faerie powers you’re gonna be one stupendously awesome girl who’ll kick ass and take names.

Niall - I’m glad you got your closure but I wonder how you’d feel if you ever realize he was your father?  I’m reminded of the Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader story, minus the tender reconciliation at the end of course.yoda 

Bill - You did screw yourself in dealing with Warlow and Jessica was right, you were an asshole, but, at least you rallied the troops and helped save the precious faerie vagina.  Your catch and release of Takahashi was totally awesome and congrats on becoming a best selling author. I might add that you looked stupendously hot on television, some might say drool worthy.

Eric - Well baby, the great mystery is now solved, just how plenty is the gracious plenty and while your sizzling like a piece of fatback bacon on a windswept glacier take my advice…. It’s snow!  It’s ice!  It melts, makes water that puts out fires!  Burrow baby, burrow!!!

Jason - Damn fine job protecting your sister, good boy.  I’m wondering if it’s wrong that I’m damn near laughing my ass off at your love life, or lack thereof, with Violet?  Nah, it’s poetic justice and karma can be funny.

Violet - Girl, you should have had Jason build you a dungeon along with that boudoir because it’s my understanding that there’s real good money in BDSM.  You could teach the strongest sadists a thing or two, it’s not all about the corporal, you are the queen of the mindfuck!bow 

Alcide - Praises be given you’ve finally cut that flea attracting mop and got the girl.  Guess Sookie really did put paid to Eric’s glamour of last season.  Lucky for you huh?

Sam - Mayor?  Seriously?

Arlene - Bellefleur Bar and Grill?  Are you shitting me?

James - Stick around sweetums, lead singer in a band and eye candy to boot equals hawt!

Jessica - Excellent ass kicking of your maker and your offer of protection to Adilyn and Andy gratis was totally awesome!

Tara - It was great to see you happy, even if it was short lived and baby girl, I truly think your momma is gonna rot your fangs with that syrupy bullshit.  My spidey senses are tingling, beware!

Willa - Not much to say other than you’re still a real cutie, make Eric proud.

Lettie Mae - You are so full of it!  I’m hoping Tara doesn’t completely fall for your line of drivel because you don’t deserve to come within an inch of her fangs.

Andy - Thanks for helping Sookie and for not shooting Jessica.  That’s pretty much it.

Sookie - Well, what can anyone say?  He turned out to be a card carrying misogynistic butt hole.  Sorry about that, but at least all wasn’t lost, you’ve got wolfy boy to play fetch the ‘stick’ with even if it doesn’t glow like his eyes.  Also, you had better watch out for the fashion police or TLC’s What Not to Wear because, girl, that Sunday go to meetin’ outfit was a crime!  Never wear that hat again, EVER and lose the gloves, you’re 20 something not 120 something.  You picking up what I’m putting down?

Final notes - Watching vampires doing the Charleston and making a Target run was an absolute hoot, they sure know how to party when they’re high on light.

As a Northern, make that Northern mid Atlantic girl, do ya’ll really eat gator like that?  I’ve heard of eating gator tail and lord knows we eat some weird assed stuff up here so I’m not judging but, the whole gator enchilada with lemon garnish is a trifle off putting.

Now I’m off to start the countdown till next year, ya’ll come back now yah hear!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down