True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Ten Thank You

Go down

Season Seven Epi Ten Thank You Empty Season Seven Epi Ten Thank You

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 pm

In the series finale, we begin the episode with Pam and Eric making a plan to kill off Mr. Gus. They let Sarah Newlin go after drinking some of Pam's blood then sets off a ruckus that brings Mr. Gus to the basement. They tell him she has gone into the tunnel and when Mr. Gus goes after her, they kill the guards that are with them and then burns Mr. Guss up in the tunnel. Then Eric flies off to intercept the Yakusa going after Sookie.

Bill explains to Sookie that he thinks she will be better off without him in the world and he tells her he wants her to use her fairy light to kill him so she will not only release him but free herself of her fae nature. She tells him she can't do that. Bill goes home and Jessica and Hoyt show up. Feeling bold with his imminent demise, he asks Hoyt if he is going to stay in Bon Temps and if he is going to marry Jessica. He says he is and he proposes to Jessica on the spot, which causes Jessica to come up a little short. She takes Bill aside and tells him that all her life she has fantasized how she was going to be asked and what her wedding day would be like. She begs Bill once more to stay with her and not die but then, she says she wants to get married and she wants him walk her down the aisle. This leads to some impromptu wedding arrangements.

Jason and Sookie come and help with Holly and Arlene and Andy Bellefleur with the wedding. Bill takes Andy aside and tells him he meant to leave Jessica his family house but because he can't his last surviving human relative would inherit the house and he is it. He asks Andy to rent the house to Jessica and Hoyt for one dollar a month and if they forget to pay...well that would be okay. Andy agrees.

During the wedding, Sookie is sitting next to Bill and she is shocked to discover she can read his thoughts and they are all about her and how much he loves her. After the wedding Sookie tells Jason that if he gets the chance he should sleep with Brigette because she is really into him and she might be the one for him.

Sookie goes to see Rev. Daniels and she questions whether God meant for everyone that exists to be on the earth, like Vampires and weres and shifters and she confesses that not only is she a telepath but she is fae, but that she could get rid of her fae side and she asks if that would be a sin, to alter who she is, and suddenly she seems resolved about something. On her way back home, she tells Bill that she will do this for him and she has already called the cemetery to make the arrangements for Bill and she will meet him there when the sun goes down.

She does meet Bill there and the cemetery has uncovered Bill's coffin. He tells her that the coffin was likely buried to comfort his family. He jumps in the grave and he opens the coffin to find the photo of him and his daughter buried inside it. He lays down and Sookie calls up her faery light and she suddenly tells him that she can't use what makes her who she is to kill him and she goes over and breaks the shovel handle to make a stake and jumps down in the grave with Bill. She sits astride him and kisses him and tells him she will never forget him and he tells her he doesn't know if he will remember her or not because of what he is. She holds the stake over his heart and he puts his hands on top of hers and she impales Bill in the chest and he looks at her and he finally dies.

The recap the years that follow show Pam and Eric hawking their New Blood cure and they are fabulously wealthy and New Blood is made public and they lower the gavel at the NY Stock Exchange. Everything looks great for Eric and Pam. Later though, we see that they have indeed turned Sarah Newlin into a blood whore and they are selling swipes of her blood for 100k and she is slowly going mad, being tormented by the ghost of her husband.

Sookie and company are actually pretty happy. Jason has married Brigette and he has four kids and he is heading to Sookie's house. Sookie is pregnant and she is preparing for Thanksgiving supper and Sam his wife and little girl are there along with Hoyt and Jess and Lafayette and James and Arlene and Keith and Andy and Holly and Willa and all the rest, enjoying everything. Sookie's hubby is a figure filmed only from the back and he remains anonymous to us but she seems happy.....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Ten Thank You Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Ten Thank You

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:11 pm

I am torn between being really sad it is over and death of my personal fave Bill Compton to being really mad to laughing my ass off.

Okay...here goes...what I liked.

I liked the wedding of Hoyt and Jessica. It was really sweet and really I think Andy did a great job and I loved how Arlene and Holly pitched in to help. The thing that struck me of course was when Sookie could hear Bill's thoughts. I guess since he told Sookie that the disease has made him feel more human she was able to read his thoughts of love for her and I was hoping that maybe he was actually turning human he would be saved.

I liked the thing with Pam and Eric, both the way they got Mr. Gus and the way they made New Blood, complete with Sarah Newlin's face on the cans. And I like that they made all that money. And I liked the way the revenge played out...Don't fuck with Vampires, they will always get their revenge.

And I liked that everyone was there in the end. I liked seeing Sam and Willa and all that, and I did like seeing Sookie happy up to a point.

What I didn't like was the death of Bill. It was so...I don't know...I guess that I wished there was some way to save Bill. There should have been a way even if he just left Bon Temps and never came back.

It has been a long Seven year run and to tell you the truth, I felt a little lost when there were no more previews for the next epi or an exciting cliff hanger that would start off the next season. I know the actors were ready for it to be over so they could pursue other things, and I wish each and every one of the cast and crew and writers and everyone involved a great career. No matter that the critics have said and the haters have said and the fickle entertainment press have said, it was a great show. I have enjoyed most of the story lines and I have enjoyed the actors and the way they grew into the characters. I hope I see more of Stephen and Anna and Alex and the rest in the future. They were a bit part of my life and they saw me through so much and they have brought me together with some great people who have come and gone from my life. I have no regrets, not really. It was time well spent on the forum and the couch sitting in the dark, going to a little nowhere town in Lousiana where extraordinary things happen to great characters.

In a few days, I will put this forum to bed for a little while and do some house keeping and think about what I want to do with it. In the mean time, in October, I will be launching a new writers forum and I will be continuing not only with True Blood Fan Fic, but my own original stories. I hope to see you there. I also be taking down the True Blood Anonymous Group feed on my Facebook in a few weeks. I'll be inviting everyone to join me at the new forum soon....

Yours, always,

Aslinn Dhan Dragonhowk
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down