Season Seven Epi Two I Found You

Go down

Season Seven Epi Two I Found You

Post  Barrister on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/true-blood-season-7-spoilers-premiere-episode-2-synopsis-leaked-online-1584339

Instead the synopsis for episode 2, “I Found You,” teases that Sookie and Jason will be visiting an abandoned town to search for clues. Clues to what will remain a mystery, for now, but “True Blood” viewers can look forward to getting to the bottom of Eric’s fate. Pam will continue to search for Eric in “I Found You” and hopefully the title is hinting at a happy ending for the two vampires.

Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Re: Season Seven Epi Two I Found You

Post  Aslinn Dhan on Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Updated thread

Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on Thu May 29, 2014 10:59 pm

“I Found You” Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
A trio of hostages taken in the Bellefleur’s attack looks to a familiar face as a possible liberator from the H-vamps. Sookie and Jason (Ryan Kwanten) visit the neighboring town of Saint Alice, where a young woman’s diary offers clues to the potential fate of Bon Temps. Spurned by Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), a desperate Lettie Mae (Adina Porter) turns to Willa (Amelia Rose Blaire) to channel her family past. Vince whips his fellow vigilantes into a dangerous frenzy. Pam’s (Kristin Bauer van Straten) search for her maker leads her to a very familiar place. Written by Kate Barnow; directed by Howard Deutch

http://www.trueblood-online.com/synopsis-true-blood-season-first-two-episodes/

Thanks to The Vault
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down