True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer

+2
Renee
Dragonhawk
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Empty Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer

Post  Dragonhawk Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am

This the home of this Temple
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Empty Re: Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 am

Dragonhawk wrote:This the home of this Temple

and a lovely temple it shall be too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

testing again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 am

Testing but may I add that he is the yummiest!!!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Sharing the love.............

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Smpg19c-644x356

Mmmmm yummy!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm

William Erasmus "Bill" Compton is a fictional character from the The Southern Vampire Mysteries/Sookie Stackhouse series by author Charlaine Harris. He is a vampire and is introduced in the first novel in the series, Dead Until Dark, and has appeared in all of the novels since.

Human life

In the book series, Bill was born on April 9, 1840. He lived in Bon Temps, Louisiana, and fought for the South during the Civil War. He was a married farmer with three children (there is inconsistency in the storyline, with Bill telling Sookie that he had five living children with his wife in Dead Until Dark). On November 20, 1868, some years after the war, he was made a vampire by Lorena, with whom he had a long and stormy relationship. Later in the book series, Bill discovers that he is related to the Bellefleur family in Bon Temps and secretly provides them with funds to aid in the repair of their ancestral home. The Bellefleurs, who do not know he is the source of the income, dislike him, though he briefly assisted Portia Bellefleur during her murder investigation in Living Dead in Dallas.

In "Living Dead in Dallas" Bill's middle name is given as Thomas, rather than Erasmus.

Work and position within vampire hierarchy

At the end of the first novel, Dead Until Dark, Bill is concerned about the power of Area Five sheriff Eric over him and Sookie. He decides to apply for that area's investigator position and he gets it. It was revealed that Bill works for Queen Sophie-Anne and she has sent him to Bon Temps to seduce Sookie Stackhouse and investigate her telepathic abilities.

Bill is also the creator of a valuable database in which all the vampires in North America are listed along with their significant information. Vampires from other areas of the world, such as Peru, have also provided information for this database. The database itself has been controversial because of potential security issues and is only available for purchase to other vampires. While most older vampires have good memories, Bill's ability to recall precise details, faces and conversations is reputed to be exceptional, even among other long-lived supernaturals.

Romantic relationships

Sookie Stackhouse

In the first book, Dead Until Dark, Bill has returned to his ancestral home in Bon Temps, which is separated from the Stackhouse home by the Bon Temps cemetery. After briefly meeting Sookie at her place of work, Merlotte's bar, Sookie saves Bill from being "drained" by the Rattrays, a husband and wife who sell vampire blood for profit. Bill later saves Sookie by giving her his blood when the Rattrays seek revenge. They subsequently embark on Sookie's first serious romantic relationship. Sookie has to endure a fair amount of dislike from the Bon Temps locals, who dislike Bill because he is a vampire.

Sookie and Bill's relationship falls apart when Bill is called back to his maker, Lorena, who entraps him in Mississippi to gain control of a project on which Bill is working for Sophie-Anne. After being rescued by Sookie and Eric, an injured Bill drains and rapes Sookie in the trunk of the getaway vehicle. Their relationship ends, and is dealt a further and final blow in Definitely Dead when Eric discovers and immediately discloses to Sookie that Bill came to Bon Temps on a mission to secure her telepathic abilities for use by Louisiana's vampire Queen.

Bill continues to appear in the novels however his relationship with Sookie is not romantic in nature, and by the events of Dead Reckoning he has become a trusted friend.

Lorena Ball

In the third book, Club Dead, Lorena is introduced as Bill's maker and sire. They were lovers since Bill became a vampire and they had an intense relationship. They broke up eighty years ago. In this novel, Bill tells Sookie that he had gone to Jackson because Lorena had called him and he was obeying her summons. Before leaving, he tells Sookie that if he has not returned or been heard from in eight weeks, she should go to Eric and place herself under his protection. According to Bill, Lorena ordered him to leave Sookie and threatened to kill her. While Bill is with Lorena, it is revealed by Eric and Pam that he had contacted them and told them he was leaving Sookie and he wanted to make financial arrangements for her care.

Selah Pumfrey

Following his broken relationship with Sookie, Bill briefly dated a real estate agent named Selah Pumfrey. Bill makes it obvious that he still carries a torch for Sookie and continues to try to be involved in her life, he uses Selah to try and make Sookie jealous, therefore objectifying both Sookie and Selah.

Judith Vardamon

Bill's "sister" who looks like his former human wife, was turned by Lorena Ball in an attempt to placate Bill after he was caught staring fondly at Judith. Reunited only recently by Sookie's interference in Dead In The Family in order to save him from silver-poisoning, Judith and Bill's affair only lasted one book, as she has recently left Bon Temps in "Dead Reckoning." Not knowing Judith was standing within earshot in the treeline behind Sookie's house, Bill tells Sookie that Judith is obsessed with him and although he had hoped to return her love he does not. A dignified Judith reacts and vampires out of his life, for now. Bill then confesses he felt obligated to have sex with Judith after his healing but he yet again expresses his feelings for Sookie, continuing the cycle of obsessive love in the Ball family.

Caroline Compton

Bill's wife and mother of his two children.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I saw this on FB, I believe it's from "The Double".

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer 311770_283512948346507_137724032925400_952886_1161169819_n
minnie
minnie
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

http://themooseandsqurriel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Ohhhhhh those arms, those hands!!! Where's the drooling c'mere baby smilie????

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I missed our boy...We need some more pictures
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer 298117_258785504152585_137724032925400_866250_5143286_n

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer 294675_256832954347840_137724032925400_859973_1608765_n

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer 313416_268528766511592_137724032925400_899594_1448930159_n

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Bill_promo

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 pm

I just want to share some yumminess.....

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer ImagesCAVIZD1R

I know the picture isn't especially large but the quirky grin........... fans self

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer ImagesCAS79QPN

When it's Stephen, size doesn't matter, it's the quality!!!!

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer ImagesCAR7O3G5-1

He looks so deliciously rumpled, perhaps he was caught doing something a tad naughty? hmmmm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer ImagesCAQGED2F

Tough guy! I love it!!!

Renee wants!!! wooliebully and Taz agrees!!!!

Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

partianimul
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Tumblr_lt5xr9MbYJ1qep5quo1_500

Yumminess
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 am

I love me a good dose of Bill. Sorry to be absent everyone, but I am here Smile
Violet
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:20 am

Glad you are here chere....Just drop in when you can
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks to http://www.stephen-moyer.net

Stephen Moyer on True Blood:
• On kissing Anna Paquin, his wife, on set with fangs in: “I keep my mouth open and let her probe around the sharpness of the teeth,” he says of kissing with his creepy dental hardware. “Which is kind of erotic.”
• On a Bill and Sookie scene: “My character would have had his head between Anna”s character”s legs. It was scrapped because of technical difficulty getting the shot with the number of camera set ups they had planned – as opposed to because it was too graphic.” Daily Express
• On Sex on the show: “I like the fact that sex is shown in our show, I like the fact it is shown to be true. We show lustful sex, we show loving sex, and then my character does the loving and lustful sex. We’re in a society where it’s ok at 7 o’clock in the evening to see 200 terrorists gunned down by Jack Bauer, on 24, but we can’t see one female nipple unless it’s on cable network and I think that’s ridiculous.”
• “The thing about vampirism is that it taps into a female point of view – you have an old-fashioned gentleman with manners who is a fucking killer … it’s an interesting duality, because in our present society it would be an odd thing for a woman to say, ‘I want my man to be physical with me.’ How, as a modern man, can you fucking work that? It’s one thing to be polite and gentle. … But when do you know it’s OK to crawl out of the mud and rape her [as Bill does in one scene]? … It’s difficult stuff for a bloke, but a vampire gets away with it. … I think that’s the attraction of the show – it’s looking back at a romantic time when men were men, but they were still charming.”
• Sex on True Blood: “Sex on our show is like a big muffin that’s heating up, overflowing and expanding in an oven. This time last year I was thinking, What the fuck are we going to do next year to top this? Well, I can tell you it’s weird and exciting this year. As I said, the show is more character-centered—and I’m not saying it’s better or worse for it—but there’s certainly just as much, if not more, interesting sex because of it.” Playboy, July 2010
• “Alex (Skarsgard)is a good friend of mine and a fantastic actor and I love working with Alex and I don’t get to do it as much as I would love to.” adding jokingly, “You never know — whether they’ll stick Eric and Bill in bed together, I don’t know. But here’s hoping!” Digital Spy
• When asked about how fans of the books react to the show: “… Fans of the books will only be about 5 percent of the audience.”
• On pronouncing Sookie: “We were given that pronunciation very early on by ['True Blood' author] Charlaine Harris herself. Sookie rhymes with cookie. It doesn’t rhyme with kooky.” Details
• When asked what attracts a vampire to a human: “She offers her neck and she eats her greens and she has to, obviously, have lots of carrots so she can go out at night, um, and I think waitresses are particularly good stock. Virgins are good, not that there’s many of them left …”
• On Tru:Blood the drink: “It’s like V8, but they put like 1,000 raspberries in a sieve, and they crush them and blend them. So it tastes pretty darn good, and it leaves a really great stain on your lips.”
• On the relationship between Bill and Sookie: “It’s a sentimental, old-world kind of courting. [...] It’s about being courted by someone who could rip your arteries out.”
• “I hadn’t done a Southern accent since I pretended to be a cowboy when I was 7. I hadn’t practiced at home, because I’d literally gotten the script the night before, but when I opened my mouth when we were doing the take, it was just kind of there.”
• True Blood vs. Twilight: “That’s like comparing Monterey Jack and Roquefort. If my eight-year-old daughter comes to me when she’s 13 and says, ‘Dad, what would you rather I got into, Twilight or Black Sabbath?’ I’d be stuck between the two but would probably pull for Twilight. I love Black Sabbath, but that can wait until my daughter turns 16. The Twilight movies fill a niche. In her Twilight novels Stephenie Meyer has chosen a similar vampire framework to tell a story about burgeoning sexuality. What’s interesting about our show is that sexuality has already burgeoned. I wish Twilight the best of luck, but I’m very happy to be doing True Blood.” Playboy, July 2010
• When things get hot under the collar filming steamy scenes with Anna: “I have a little stand-by that I think of when that happens which is Margaret Thatcher naked playing Ping-Pong. I have had that for like 20 years – Margaret Thatcher naked playing Ping-Pong – then whoa, everything is fine again.” The View”
• On not having to fake his True Blood sex scenes: “I think that one great bonus is we don’t need a fluffer.”
• On staying pale for ‘True Blood’: “I live by the beach, so I had to wear long sleeves and a floppy hat or I’d look like a Red Lobster ad.”
• On Seeing Anna’s nakedness on TV: “You know, I don’t get embarrassed about seeing her bits on TV because I’ve already seen them!”
Stephen Moyer misc quotes:
• On losing his virginity: “I was quite young when I started doing all right, below legal age and with somebody I knew very well. It happened outdoors and was very naughty and unexpected. In my little village some girls reached maturity at a young age, and there was a lot of ‘you show me yours and I’ll show you mine’ stuff happening, lots of looking and a little bit of touching too, from a very young age.” Playboy, July 2010
• On ‘The Sock’: “I veer medium to extra large. No, it’s very funny, they brought in a selection of socks to try on and I don’t know whether they were doing it very sweetly, the costume department, like they brought in an extra-small one so that you feel really good. But I wasn’t the extra small which was very gratifying for me.”
• On filming sex scenes with Anna: “I’m so used to having them on set when Anna and I are having a love scene that when we get home and we’re in bed by ourselves, I kind of miss them.”
• What scares him in his real life outside of the show: “Something happening to my daughter or son, who are eight and 10, respectively. The first time I had my picture taken with my daughter was after we’d gone to get pizza, and 20 paparazzi were running backward with their cameras. My initial impulse was to drop the pizza and fucking smash those cameras. I’d never felt that before. My daughter hasn’t chosen to do what I do for a living. Those guys are just doing their job, and if they’re taking pictures of Anna and me, then somebody’s watching the show. I’ve got nothing to hide. I’m very happy in my life. I don’t go to big parties. I’m out there every morning picking up my dog’s shit, so if they want to take that shot, fine.” Playboy, July 2010
• “There is this idea that home has to be one place and I’ve only just realized that home really can be as many places as you want it to be.”
• On “Twilight” vampire, Edward Cullen: “He’s the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires.”
• “If you’d asked me if I believed in the paranormal this time last year I’d have said no. I used to be an atheist, but I’ve chilled out a bit on that. A couple of things in the past year have made me think maybe there is something to it.”
• “Jack Kerouac to read poetry out loud and Thelonious Monk to play piano. I’d also want somebody to sing. Let’s go with Sarah Vaughan.” Stephen describing his ideal dinner party to Rachael Ray
Stephen Moyer on his relationship with Anna:
• “Thank heaven for Skype. Skype is just amazing – I chat or … you can do a lot of things when you can see people. It kind of just makes it a little more interesting.”
• “What’s in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we’re going to have little vampire babies.”
• On Anna being bi: “I’ve never been in a relationship before in which, literally within the first three days, all the cards were laid out … It wasn’t something that was kept from me. I condone what she has done 100 percent, and it’s her business to talk about it, not mine. It doesn’t change anything. I’m proud of who she is.” Playboy, July 2010
• “She doesn’t pull punches. I’ll take 74,000 words to express an emotion because I fear hurting someone’s feelings. Anna will do it in three words … But we trust each other so implicitly that there’s never anything hurtful; it always comes from a loving place.” Playboy, July 2010
• “It’s not as though people I’ve been with before haven’t been loving, but with Anna it’s just about pure trust, on camera and off … I have never trusted anybody like I trust Anna.” Playboy, July 2010
• “It’s HBO’s fault. “They put us in the same hotel … We hung out for a while and got to know each other. The attraction was there, so it was a matter of whether we acted on it or not.”
• “My girl is hard core.”
About Stephen
• Stephen is 5′ 10″ (1.78 m) tall
• At the age of 24, Stephen moved into a purple houseboat on a London canal and spent his time entertaining rock star, Pete Townshend, and other celebrity guests
• Got a DUI at 15 and lost his license for a year
• Was below the legal age when he lost his virginity
• He became Brentwood Theatre’s first patron in October 2007
• His grandfather was a boxer and a coach. Stephen loves the sport as well and is currently training with boxer Freddie Roach.
• Was supposed to appear in the FOX drama pilot NSA Innocent (retitled Company Man), but got the role in HBO’s True Blood. His earlier role was taken over by Jason Behr.
• Graduate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
• Life philosophy: “It’s about embracing life, and love, and living for today, and the most for today and the generosity of the human spirit.”
• His favorite color is purple
• He wears the coolest shirts – “I like Sloths,” is one of our favorites
• He loves photography and prefers Canon cameras
• He loves to rehearse and is a perfectionist when it comes to shooting a scene
• Why the name change from Emery to Moyer? He didn’t want to be known as a horse’s ass. He got his first Equity card for a role in the pantomime Oliver in the same week as another actor by the same name. The other Stephen was literally “playing the back end of a horse, I swear to God, it’s true,” said Moyer. The other actor kept the name.
About his Career
• Winner of the 2010 Battle of the Fang charity competition hosted by Simply Moyer, True Blood News, and alexskarsgard.net
• 2010 Scream Awards – “Holy Shit! Scene of the Year” for True Blood
• 2010 Cosmopolitan Magazine – “Fun Fearless Male Awards”
• (2010) Screen Actors Guild Awards – Nominated, Actor for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for True Blood (2008)
• (2010) Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA – Nominated, Saturn Award for Best Actor on Television for True Blood (2008)
• (2009) Won Satellite Award – Special Achievement for Best Ensemble, Television for True Blood (2008)
• (2009) Won Screamfest Audience Award, Best Horror Actor for True Blood (2008)
• First television role was a sitcom titled “Conjugal Rites”
• Once part of the Royal Shakespeare Company
• Once had his own theater company called “The Reject Society”
• Stephen was named as one of Entertainment Weekly’s 14 hot male Vampires in 2009, for his role as Bill Compton on True Blood
• Has played a vampire in a TV series twice, once as as Jack Berrisford on BBC’s Ultraviolet and as Bill Compton. Stephen has naturally sharp canine teeth, which were whitened for his role in Ultraviolet
• Has worked three times with director John Avnet on 88 Minutes (2008), The Starter Wife (2007), and Uprising (2001)
• Early in his career Stephen made a commercial for Gevalia coffee
Musician
• Sang in church choir and then in a play at age 10 titled The Gypsy Baron
• Possesses a lovely tenor voice (see True Blood, season 2, episode titled “Hard-hearted Hannah”)
• A big music fan who once performed in a band called The Prophecy, described by Stephen as “sort of a kind of poppy-rocky-jive-jazzy fusion”
• Plays the ukulele and piano
• Attended the band Radiohead’s concert for Haiti with Anna in January, 2010; the band is a favorite of both Stephen and Anna
• His fiancee Anna claims he has “half of iTunes” on his home computer
• According to his wife, Anna, he sings at home including “Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley
Likings & Favs
• Enjoys eating Scotch eggs when he can find them
• Often rides his bike to the beach near his home in Venice, Los Angeles
• Lists “The Oedipus Trilogy” as one of his favorite plays with the RSC
• Claims a good cup of coffee is “a work of art”
• Is completely in love with Anna Paquin.
Love & Family
• His son Billy, born 2000, lives in London with his mother while his daughter Lilac, born 2002, lives in Los Angeles with her mother. Both spend time in LA with Stephen and his wife, Anna Paquin
• Became engaged to Anna Paquin in Hawaii; announced engagement in August, 2009
• Loves dogs, lives with two named Banjo and Splash, supports canine rescue organizations such as LA Dogworks in Los Angeles and a fund raiser that benefited ‘Good Dog Animal Rescue’ in Santa Monica
• His dog Splash is a Collie that he brought from the UK and who sometimes accompanies Stephen to the set
• Banjo is a rescued dog that Stephen gave to Anna for her birthday
• Designed Anna Paquin’s engagement ring along with his jeweler friend, Kathy Waterman
What people says about Stephen
• Known by friends and cast mates to have a great sense of humor and ability to put people at ease
• Anne Rice is a fan of his portrayal of Bill Compton
• “Stephen Moyer really knows how to give a sexy look on True Blood” – Canada.com
• Admired by directors and colleagues as a “technical actor” with an eye for camera angles developed by his own photography hobby
• Mariana Klaveno: “Working with Stephen is sheer fun. He has my favorite sense of humor in a person: wicked. There are a lot of laughs breaking up those vampy scenes. We’re also big music lovers. We spent much of the downtime comparing and/or sharing our indie rock collections with each other. Another thing worth mentioning about Stephen is that he is the most technically skilled actor I’ve ever worked with. He knows so much about lighting, lenses, angles and precisely how to set up every single shot. It’s really impressive and I try to learn as much as I can from him.” Trueblood-News.com
• Deborah Ann Woll: “Anna and Stephen set such a nice atmosphere for the set: a kind, hardworking, and fun environment.” Trueblood-News.com
• Stephen Moyer was born Stephen John Emery on October 11, 1969 in a little suburban town called Brentwood in Essex, England. Becoming an actor was just a dream when he was a boy. No one in his family had done it before – no one knew how to do it. From humble beginnings as a touring theater actor and a bit part actor in British television shows, Stephen has become one of the most talented and desirable television actors around today.
• Stephen started out in show business at the age of seven as an innocent choirboy, a far cry from the seductive, dark, and complex alter ego we’re all familiar with now. He sang in a local Church of England parish and was there for six years, becoming the head chorister of the church. He then started singing in the choir at St. Martin’s School where the headmaster recognized his talent at the young age of 13 and gave him the part of Tom Sawyer in the school play.
• From 13 on he knew what he wanted to do with his life. He began acting in local theaters in Brentwood and Chelmsford after finishing school and went on to establish his own local theater company called The Reject Society and produced his own plays. In addition, he was the lead singer in a local indie rock band called The Prophecy.
• But Stephen’s dream was calling – he wanted to be a professional actor. He chose to leave home to attend drama school in London. This was not an easy task coming from a small town where no one knew how to help him achieve his dream. Spotting an advert for a drama school, he sent in the required forms and the auditions started pouring in. This won him a place at the famous London Academy for Music and the Dramatic Arts.
• He continued to act in plays for a few years after completing his studies. He started with the National Theater of Wales and then the highly respected Royal Shakespeare Company, where he went on to play the part of Romeo and toured for 18 months in Romeo and Juliet. He is credited as appearing in other plays such as Oedipus Rex, Antigone, Measure for Measure and Tis Pity She’s a Whore.
• Originally, he wanted to stay in the theater but he needed to “pay the bills” so after some advertisement work Stephen made his leap to television in 1993 and his appeal began to skyrocket. His debut television appearance was in Conjugal Rites. Since this first series he went on to act in several British shows in major roles. Some of his credits include Men Only, NY-LON, The Grand, Lilies and Empathy. He also appeared in small parts on Waking the Dead, Cold Feet and Midsommer Murders.
• His prior television work lead to a leading role in the film Prince Valiant in 1997. Then came further parts in Quills, Entrusted, and his brilliant portrayal of Andrew in the Australian film Restraint. Television credits in the US include his leading roles in Princess of Thieves, the NBC mini-series Uprising, and The Starter Wife, a pilot series with Debra Messing that gained him further attention in Hollywood, a sometimes difficult place for British actors to achieve real success.
• After bouncing between jobs in Britain and the US for years, Stephen was about to give up on Hollywood for good when he was persuaded to audition for the lead in Alan Ball’s show for HBO, True Blood, in 2007. He got the job, and his portrayal as the 175-year-old vampire Bill Compton has fast become his most stand-out, well known role. His sensitive, sexy and nuanced performance as a noble, conflicted vampire in a town full of colorful humans, vampires and others has won the affection of millions of viewers around the world. Stephen still finds time to appear in other projects, including two major films, The Caller and Priest, which are scheduled for release in the near future despite the demands of shooting True Blood for nine months of the year.
• Stephen has two children from previous relationships, Billy and Lilac, and as everyone knows married his co-star, New Zealand-Canadian actress Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show. They married on August 21, 2010 and live together in Venice Beach, California with their two dogs, Banjo and Splash.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_1
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_2
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_3
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_4
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_5
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Normal_SFX_UK_Nov_6
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks to allstephenmoyer.com for the scanned images...
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Add my grateful thanks as well!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer 37624511
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Very nice altho it does seem strange to see him with an earring Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Dear Santa:

For Christmas this year I would like the following........

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Stephenmoyershirtless001

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Stephenmoyershirtless002

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Stephenmoyershirtless004

I've been an awfully good girl this year.....

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Sm-2

Of course, as you can see, wrapping is optional although a strategically placed bow is always appreciated

Love,

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Tumblr_lwuvhcdD3c1r92kf8o4_250Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Tumblr_lwuvhcdD3c1r92kf8o3_250
Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Tumblr_lwuvhcdD3c1r92kf8o2_250Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer Tumblr_lwuvhcdD3c1r92kf8o1_250
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next