True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Four Episode Four I'm Alive and I 'm on Fire

Go down

Season Four Episode Four I'm Alive and I 'm on Fire Empty Season Four Episode Four I'm Alive and I 'm on Fire

Post  Dragonhawk Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Eric becomes drunk on Claudine's fairy blood and runs away from Sookie: he is able to daywalk and takes a swim in a lake. Sookie enlists Alcide's help in finding Eric. Jason escapes from Hotshot, pursued by werepanthers. He kills Felton and runs away from Crystal, and eventually collapses next to a highway: he is discovered by Hoyt and Jessica, who gives Jason some of her blood to help heal his wounds. Nan Flanagan tells Bill that she does not believe the witches pose any real danger. Bill discovers that Portia Bellefleur is his descendant and ends their relationship. Meanwhile, Marnie is possessed by a witch named Antonia, whom she sees in a vision burned at the stake centuries ago. Lafayette, Jesus and Tara urge Marnie to reverse the spell she has put on Eric. When Pam gets fed up with Marnie's slow progress in reversing the spell, she threatens her; Marnie is once again taken over by the witch's spirit and curses Pam, causing the flesh on her face to disintegrate. Arlene and Terry are frightened when their baby appears to write "baby not yours" on a wall. Sookie refuses to let Bill into her home to search for Eric. Sam learns that Luna's ex, the father of her child, is a jealous werewolf. Tommy goes to see his mother, but his father prevents him from leaving so that he can be used for dog-fighting again.
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down