True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Four Episode Five Me and The Devil

Go down

Season Four Episode Five Me and The Devil Empty Season Four Episode Five Me and The Devil

Post  Dragonhawk Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Tommy fights Joe Lee and manages to kill him, but accidentally kills Melinda as well. Sam helps Tommy dispose of their bodies in a swamp. Eric dreams that his maker, Godric, forces him to drink Sookie's blood, but Eric vows not to hurt Sookie. Bill glamours Portia into making her afraid of him, in order to put an end to her romantic advances. Naomi discovers Tara's real name and confronts her over the phone. Tara discovers that Eric is staying with Sookie and reels off a list of Eric's crimes against Sookie before running away. Eric leaves, guilt-ridden, but Sookie calls him back and the two kiss. Before the full moon, Jason has erotic dreams about Jessica, in which Hoyt also appears. Arlene and Terry have Reverend Daniels cleanse their house of ghosts, but paranormal activity still lingers. Alcide is visited by Marcus Bozeman, the head of the local pack, who scolds him for not having registered with them. Lafayette and Jesus visit Jesus' witchcraft-practicing grandfather to combat the threat posed by Pam and Eric. Sookie's dead grandmother's spirit warns her that Marnie is dangerous. Marnie is later arrested by Bill, who glamours her to find out if her powers are genuine. Bill meets with the four sheriffs of Louisiana and they discuss the persecution of witches by vampires in Spain in the 1600s. Pam accidentally tells them that Eric has lost his memory, and that he is staying with Sookie.
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down