True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synopsis of Epis

Go down

Synopsis of Epis Empty Synopsis of Epis

Post  Aslinn Dhan Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

Episode #49: “Turn! Turn! Turn!”: Sookie and Lafayette clean up the Tara and Debbie Pelt mess; Bill and Eric are visited by the Vampire Authority; Sam and Alcide deal with an angry werewolf pack. (Written by Brian Buckner; directed by Daniel Minahan) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 10, 13, 14 and 16

Episode #50: “Authority Always Wins”: Tara resurfaces in Bon Temps; Pam recalls her human life and first encounter with Eric; Bill and Eric meet Salome at the Vampire Authority headquarters. (Written by Mark Hudis; directed by Michael Lehmann.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 17, 20, 21 and 23

Episode #51: “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”: Bill and Eric barter for their lives with Roman, the head of the Authority; Jason reunites with his old high school teacher; Sookie searches for Tara. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by David Petrarca.) (TV-MA) [AC, AL, V, N] ESP Playdates: 24, 27, 28 and 30

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844441/board/thread/189856123?p=16&d=198567431#198567431
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Synopsis of Epis Empty Re: Synopsis of Epis

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:34 am

Makes you wonder how Tara survives then and in what form? I still don't think she was made a vampire and Lala helping to clean up the mess? Hmmnn..... scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down