True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine Empty Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine

Post  minnie Wed May 30, 2012 2:15 am

minnie
minnie
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

http://themooseandsqurriel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine Empty Re: Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 am

Just had lamb stew- the little minx@

eric eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine Empty Re: Alexander Skarsgard featured in Bullet Magazine

Post  Aslinn Dhan Wed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Hummmm lamb stew.....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Behind the scenes video from Bullet magazine shoot

http://vimeo.com/43695237#at=0
minnie
minnie
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

http://themooseandsqurriel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Odd I know, but suprisingly, Im not a huge fan of the video. Maybe its all the Euro bright colors that Im not used to or something. Still love the man tho, even if I dont love the video.

eric eric eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, Chinatown in New York is a very strange abstract place, and those clothes...they were not the best cut for his frame. The red suit at the end, the coat was cut too short on him and the pants were cut a little short on him. With a guy with Alex's frame is dressed, he needs a little something in the legs to fill him out. He is a big tall slender guy, he can look too thin if the clothes are not cut right. And red is not really his color, not that shade. He needs something a little darker to off set his fair skin.

But I liked the video, the shots and the music, I thought that they were great. Reminiscent of some Anton Corbin (U2 and Nirvana) and Meiert Avis (U2, Bruce Springsteen) with ambient music reminiscent of Brian Eno ( David Bowie and U2) and Danny Lanois (Neil Young, Peter Gabriel, U2).
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am

You are right about the cut and the colors I think. I also think its partially that they did alot of video shooting from below him like looking up at him. Its not a good look since it just tends to bring out the bean pole in him even more.

I did like his reasoning tho for doing the fragrance ad. But then any reason that gets him there is good to me, LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down