True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Six Epi One Who are you really?

4 posters

Go down

Season Six Epi One Who are you really? Empty Season Six Epi One Who are you really?

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

Episode 6.01 - “Who Are You, Really?”
Bill’s bloody reincarnation ushers in a new era for vampires, faeries and humans alike. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Stephen Moyer.) Playdates: June 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20

Written by: Raelle Tucker
Directed by: Stephen Moyer

Eric and Sookie escape Authority HQ with an enraged Billith on their tail, killing guards and destroying the control room, plunging HQ into darkness. Nora leads Jason, Jessica, Pam, and Tara out of the Authority right before it explodes from a ruptured gas line. Meanwhile, Sam drags a dying Luna out of the Authority. With her last words, she makes him promise to take care of her daughter: "She belongs with you." He and Emma escape into the night.

Sookie and Eric pull up in an Authority SUV. The gang thinks Bill is dead, but as they speed away they see his naked, bloody form walk out of the flames unscathed. Jessica turns to Sookie: "Is it Bill?" Sookie tells her, "Not anymore."

Truman Burrell, the Louisiana Governor, calls a press conference to institute a statewide vampire curfew forcing vampires to stay indoors or underground after sundown. He urges humans to buy guns and as many wooden bullets as they can: "This is still America - you have the right to defend yourselves and the people you love!" A protestor hurls a balloon filled with blood at him.

Pam learns that Nora is Eric's sister - and is enraged that he's withheld information from her - yet again. Matters are made worse when he blows her off, much more concerned with the war that's just been declared on vampires than the feelings of his progeny. "Get over it and get off my back, or get out of my face!" Sookie and Jessica comfort one another in the wake of their shared loss of Bill.

Nora glamours Jason to tell her what he knows about Warlow, but Eric catches them and the spell breaks. Jason turns his gun on Nora, demanding to know where Warlow is. She admits she knows very little about him - only that according to the Book of Lilith, he's Lilith's progeny and the first of vampire-kind. Sookie intervenes, placing herself between Nora and Jason's gun - "If you shoot Eric's sister, the bullet's going through me first." Jason snarls, "Far as I'm concerned, you're as dead to me as they are" before storming off.

Jessica quickly discovers she's not out from under Bill's control yet - he's summoned her and the pull is much, much, stronger than before. When Eric tries to stop her, she vomits blood and her heart moves around visibly in her chest. Sookie decides to accompany Jessica - alone, while Eric sends Pam and Tara away, and disappears with Nora into the night.

In order to become pack master, Alcide eats some of J.D.'s corpse. A she-wolf, Danielle, offers to serve him in "any way" she can, while a concerned Martha and Rikki watch from the sidelines. Andy seeks parental advice from Terry and Arlene, completely overwhelmed by his new responsibilities as a father of four faerie daughters. Later, they discover the girls have aged three years overnight, shocking them all.

Sookie and Jessica arrive at the Compton place to find Bill looking much like his old self. He insists he only wants to talk. Eric and Nora fly to their aid and Bill easily swats Nora away and grabs Eric by his neck, prompting Sookie to stake Bill. He drops Eric, but pulls the stake from his chest, completely unharmed.

Bill explains that he's different and has been chosen to lead vampires, but not as he and Salome originally thought. "I brought you here tonight so you could see for yourselves. I am no monster. I do not wish any of you harm, but if you force me to defend myself again, you will be sorry." Sookie demands he leave Bon Temps if he really means no harm, but Jessica refuses to leave him - ordering everyone - including Sookie, off their property. Later, Bill Bill reveals to Jess one of his new powers - telekinesis - and asks for her help using his new abilities for good.

Tara and Pam return to Fangtasia and fight about Pam's attachment to Eric. Pam tells Tara she can't replace Eric and she never will. Suddenly, Louisiana Anti-Vampire Task Force officers burst into the bar, under the governor's orders to shut down all vampire-run businesses. When Tara threatens an officer, he shoots her with a special anti-vampire bullet.

Eric brings Sookie to her house and thanks her for saving his life. In return, he draws up a blood-on-vellum contract giving the house back to Sookie to protect her from Bill and other vampires. Not unkindly, she rescinds Eric's invitation to her house, hoping to be "that girl in the white dress" again.

Jason hitches a ride back to Bon Temps with a spooky older man and he passes the time by telling him about his family. Without Jason having said it, the older man knows Sookie's  name, and asks Jason how he thinks he can stop Warlow. Thinking the man is Warlow, Jason shoots him, but he disappears as the car careens toward a tree. Back at the Compton place, three mystical blood-soaked women appear to Bill, calling his name.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi One Who are you really? Empty Season Six

Post  NightRose Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:32 am

Hello Everyone...
NightRose
NightRose
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi One Who are you really? Empty Re: Season Six Epi One Who are you really?

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 am

Hi hon, we are in the chat box just click on the log in button
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi One Who are you really? Empty Re: Season Six Epi One Who are you really?

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 am

Well, I liked the first epi...It was well done and I give Stephen kudos for that....Still have tons of questions like:

Will Bill ever come back...I think that Jessica is doing what she is doing to try and get him back...

Will Bill help Sookie with Warlow...since he is the progeny of Lillith....

What was the vision he was having when he saw Lillith?

What will happen to Luna now?

What will Sam do?

And what is up with Governor and that True Blood plant....Seems like I read a story like that before....hum scratch

And is Jason gonna get his head right...His parent's ghosts looked dark and strange in the back seat of the car...

And will that person who gave Jason a ride help him with Warlow...or is he another dangerous thing Jason will  have to watch out for...

And wasn't it just sad when Eric's invite was rescinded? and What about the way he was treating Pam and Pam and Tara, what will happen to them now....

What do you all think?
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 am

Well dear friends it's that time again, because waiting finally doesn't suck anymore, for Renee's thoughts on the latest True Blood offering....

Luna - Bye, so long, sayonara, adios, adieu and farewell.  Honestly, it looks like you only get three kicks at the cat when it comes to skinwalking and then you're screwed.

Sam - You've gotta be the shifter version of the kiss 'o death.  Lemme see, there was Dawn, Daphne, that cheating ex you shot, Maryann - she counts even though you were a little puppy at the time, Tara - she counts because well, technically she's definitely dead even if she isn't pushing up daisys and now poor Luna. That's one uber suckish track record there skippy.

Pam - Technically fish don't piss and there are always ways to keep sand outta your girly bits, trust me on that front and I have a suggestion, call Dr. Ludwig and see if she can recommend a therapist for you and get a group rate because your entire vampire bloodline could all benefit.

Governor Burell - You are my vision of a politician, slimier than a bucket of dead vampire Beulah Carter and twice as nasty.  I just know you're up to something nefarious concerning our vamps you old coot.

Jason - For the love of all that's holy, let someone feed the squirrels that are running what stands for your brain because besides seeing your dead and now racist parents your stupidity has increased exponentially.  Oh and while I'm at it, WTF with the sharing with a stranger???  Jackass!!! 

Lala - I have to agree, the good tequila makes it better and Dance Mom's????? Next you'll be watching Honey Boo Boo and then where will we be?

Arlene - Excellent sex ed there girlfriend and real technical like, I'm sure hoo ha and Mr. Happy were in the Kinsey Report.

Andy - Face it now, you're screwed.... for life... but other than that, you've got quite the litter of happy little faeries. 

Alcide - The cheese in a Riki and Danielle sammich?  I guess that makes you the big cheese.... oops... I mean packmaster there doesn't it Sparky.

Riki - Number one bitch just sounds trashy.  Head bitch would be better or you can take a leaf out of Crystal's book and be Big Momma Puppy.

Jessica - Dunno what to say to you girlfriend you made a choice and I hope it works out for you.

Eric - Damn baby you got women trouble in technicolor!  Seriously, your mouth is writing checks that I hope your ass never needs to cash with possibly the only vampire you can truly trust.  Speaking of trust, Nora and trust shouldn't be in the same sentence unless there's a big assed don't in front of it.

Tara - Lack of impulse control much?  You are so screwed.

Nora - I'm with you, use the fairy!

Sookie - Way to show gratitude you annoying twit.

Bill - Lover, you are totally delicious in your henleys but baby, with the Lillith extras like freezing stuff and rocking the house with a mood swing you're not the snuggly vamp you used to be.  Truthfully, even though you're hot as can be you're also scary as shit.  Still drool worthy, but scary.

And that's how I see it.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 am

Luna - We didn't get to know you well enough to really care one way or another if you lived or died, sorry to say. So, in that case, it's just as well your gone and stop wasting our time. 

Sam - Quite trying to hang on to Emma like she is your kid. She is wolf and shifter and if nothing else, she belongs with her family, which in this case is Martha. Give the kid up already. 

Pam -I feel sorry for her being treated like crap by Eric. Bad enough he used to do that to Sookie, but Pam deserves better. It's a real testament to her love for him that she put's up with it. I'm kind of with Tara on him treating her like that. 

Governor Burell - I do not trust him one bit and you betcha that offer of the factory is no good. I bet he spreads some nasty nasties to the vampires before he is done. Bigot. 

Jason - I know the he makes a good counterpart to Sookie, but god I do wish he had some use other than eye candy. That boy makes a box of rocks look genius. 

Lala -With all the B.S. going around Bon Temps right now, you may as well drink because its all sorts of fucked up no matter where you look. 

Arlene - Glad to see you give it to Andy with both barrels. I know he is beside himself but you have your own kids to raise, let alone his!

Andy - No matter how badly you think you will do , you can't do worse than a mama who abandons them with a directive to try to keep at least half of them alive. Sheesh!

Alcide - Yeah enjoy it for now you old dog because it won't stay this nice or fun for long.

Riki - Good God, Debbie Pelt 2.0 anyone?

Jessica - I can see standing by your Maker honey, but I don't know about living with him. I would trust him only so far as he is in control of himself and maybe not even entirely then. 

Eric - Oh honey, you come on over here and I'll take care of you. God knows, Sookie rejected you which was just pitiful, you treated Pam like shit and need to apologize to her, and if you trust Nora then your just all sorts of messed up in the head, 'I'm telling  you!

Tara - Yes, we know. You are being loyal to your Maker, but so is YOUR Maker so you better make your peace. 

Nora - I bet you would make good goo.....

Sookie -Honey, even in your white dress you just  have way too high of an opinion of yourself. Get over yourself. 

Bill -You think you are in control but I hate to say it, you are so screwed. I hope you have some really really good friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Sorry it has taken me so long to write in....I want to say a few words about the epis....

First, I want agree with you Aolani, I don't think we care much one way or the other about Luna, we barely knew 'er.....
Then I want to say that Bill is pretty bad assed for a bloke who has trouble with women...he seems to be led around by the nose or some other prime part of his anatomy....But I am hoping our hero will snap out of it.

Eric was great wasn't he, all except for the shite way he was treating his offspring....But I think he will be a big deal and I have to agree with Aslinn, I think uninviting a 1000 year old vampire who cares about you from your house when a dangerous vampire is after you is the wrong move.

Kudos to my fave gal with fangs...Jessica. She is really brave don't you think?

Could care less about the werewolves and the Vamp Unity group since they seem to not have any vampires running around with them...Isn't that a bit like having a civil rights march and not inviting Blacks to the march? Is that too Nan Flanagan of me?

Sookie should know about picking up strays...you just never know when they will shit on your rug and chew up your shoes....
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down