True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Six Epi Four At Last

3 posters

Go down

Season Six  Epi Four At Last Empty Season Six Epi Four At Last

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:09 am

Synopsis
Written by Alexander Woo
Directed by Anthony Hemingway

With Jason near death, Sookie wishes in vain for vampire blood. She leaves to call 911 and once out of the room, Ben fangs out and feeds Jason his blood.

Niall catches up with Nora who starts to explain how she knows about Warlow, but is quickly overcome by his delicious faerie scent. Niall is forced to blast her away with light and she lands directly in the path of a group of LAVTF officers who capture her.

Sookie returns to the living room to find Jason the picture of health. Niall also returns and chastises Ben for not helping him catch Nora, guilting him into leaving. "It is Sookie who carries the Fae, and it is her we need to protect. Not her human brother."

At the Were compound, Martha discovers Emma missing and Sam's scent in her cabin. Alcide orders the pack out on a search. Meanwhile, Lafayette comes to get Sam, Nicole, and Emma out of town.

Andy tucks his daughters into bed, but once the lights are out the girls age rapidly, turning into sassy eighteen-year-olds. Worried they might be thirty by the time they wake up, the girls steal Andy's police cruiser and go out in search of a good time.

Bill and Jessica spy on the girls from a parked car and follow them to a convenience store. Jessica gets into their good graces after buying them beer and cigarettes and they accept her invitation to a party at her and Bill's place. Later, using a special cuff, Bill extracts a little blood from one of the girls and brings it to Dr. Takahashi, imprisoned in his basement. A full lab has been set up; Bill orders him to synthesize the blood and warns that failure is not an option. However, the blood is highly unstable and Takahashi finds it nearly impossible to replicate.

Sookie discovers a tiny drop of blood on the floor near where Jason previously lay dying and when she passes her light over it, it glows -- just like the Warlow blood Niall found at the faerie club. She heads to "Ben's" hotel and invites him over for a thank you dinner for his trouble - then sets to work preparing a meal spiked with colloidal silver.

After summoning Tara and learning of Willa's location, Eric heads to an empty fairground. He's surprised to find her waiting for him, and listens as she explains how much she hates what her father's doing. Confirming that she really does want to help him, Eric digs a grave and sets about turning her vampire.

The next morning, Jason reveals to Niall a sexy dream he had about Ben. They realize Ben is Warlow and head to his motel and attempt an ambush while he's in the shower. However, Warlow is already a step ahead - he blasts down Niall and glamours Jason into leaving. He then drains Niall to near death, spitting out his blood into the bathtub.  

Sam sends Lafayette back to Bon Temps and then shifts into a horse to get Emma and a wounded Nicole to safety. Later, the werewolf pack tracks them to the stop but find the trail dies there. Alcide orders Rikki to take the pack back to the compound and wipe it clean while he and Jackson continue to look for Sam.

As soon as Willa is turned, Eric sends her home to Burrell to show him that all vampires were once human. Willa is angry until Eric explains he did not make the choice to turn her lightly - she's only the second vampire he's made in a thousand years and that she's not just a pawn in his game.

Pam and Tara wander the streets looking for blood speakeasies. They fight over Tara's attempted rescue of Willa, prompting her to speed off in huff. This alerts nearby LAVTF guards who shoot Pam with UV bullets.

Willa returns to her father, who desperately tries to overcome his revulsion with her new state. However, any hope of salvaging their new relationship is lost after Sarah Newlin, his new lover, shoots Willa and orders Burrell to send her to camp.

Warlow takes Niall to the infamous bridge where he gives him just enough of his blood to live before pushing him through the portal. He explains he's sparing Niall for a second time - he spared it thousands of years earlier after he massacred Niall's family, so their line could continue.

The faerie girls fight with Jessica to leave the party where she's been holding them captive for Bill all night. Amid the chaos, their delicious scent overwhelms her and she drains them to death. Drawn upstairs by the commotion, Bill discovers Jessica surrounded by the dead faerie girls, screaming hysterically: "I was so worried it was gonna be you, but it was me!"

At last, Ben arrives at Sookie's and digs into dinner. She covers her surprise when the silvered food has no effect on him, and then moves to Plan B: Seduction. As they're getting intimate on the couch, Sookie conjures up her ball of light behind Warlow's head and whispers in his ear: "Get the f*** off me or die, Warlow."

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Six  Epi Four At Last Empty Re: Season Six Epi Four At Last

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

According to a new report from SpoilerTV, the upcoming fourth episode of the season is going to be entitled “I’m Your Man,” which if course leads to the inevitable discussion on one key topic: what song is this referring to? The series has a habit of naming episodes after songs, and our current frontrunner has to be Leonard Cohen, as this song was also covered by Michael Buble back in 2007. There is also a song by WHAM! of the same name, but given how the show has ventured often into indie rock and blues territory, this could very well be song that we have never heard of before.

The site is also reporting at the moment that there are some new roles being cast for the episode, including something known as a LAVTF commander, which is probably someone tasked by the state to destroy as many vampires as possible. If you may remember, one of the new characters for the season is the Governor of Louisiana, and he is someone with an extra-special hatred for vampires after witnessing his wife take off with one while abandoning both him and his daughter.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 pm

So we have found out about Warlow, he is Ben as a faerie vamp hybrid and he can day walk, consume food, but apparently not blood....So does anyone think he might be the key to Bill's little problem for the Vampires who are in the camp, which would include now, Nora and Pam and possibly Willa, who is a new born vampire in the world thanks to Eric...I think that was the sexiest I'm gonna make you a Vampire scene ever....

And I knew Sarah was hooked up with the Governor, she is a political social climber after all. But I wonder how the Gov will react to the fact his little girl is now a Vampire....

Happy to see the little hamster in Sookie's head is still running on her wheel....She has learned a lot about this Ben, he is unaffected by silver, and he eats regular food, so that is a totally different take on the Vampire story...he is sort of like the Leanan Sidhe of faerie lore.

Poor Jessica....she is real hot water now..Bill has to go out and face Andy Bellefleur, who's hamster is also taking on double duty and he figured out in no time that Bill would be interested in his half fae daughters, who has been lunch for Jessica....Poor dear, now her confidence is gonna be in the shitter.

Now I am worried about Pam and Nora...and it was interesting that Nora told Niall it was not the people, but the progeny who led Lilith into the sun...So that is the big time revenge thing both Warlow and Lilith has for each other...and apparently, Bill is the unwitting catalyst...By is he gonna be enlightened when he finally figures it out.

The rest of the story? The Weres and Sam this lady who is the soul survivor of the Vampire Unity whosists....Meh....But glad it was short lived and did not take so much of the story line...
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Some random observations first off;

It occurred to me to wonder why Andy hadn't figured out yet that that his fairy girls had alot in common with Sookie in regards to the telepathy. I wonder why he hasn't reached out to her yet?

Secondly, I think Anna has done an amazing job in getting her body back after having twins, God knows, its not an easy task. I think she has gone too far tho. If you look at the scenes just before her and Warlow end up on the couch you will see that she looks all head and no body as well as her face looks almost like a TV Guide characterization.  

Eric as Maker for a second time? I'm with you on that one Aslinn. Sexiest vampire making scene everywhere. I have to wonder for that moment how many of us hated Willa and wanted to be her? I know I did, lol. And the lines he uttered while making her? Made me want to fair weep.

Poor Pam and even Nora. At this point they should all be changing their calling cards to read that they can be reached at camp. And Willa! I still think that for all Sara seemed to be calling the shots while daddy is bemused, he will get his act together and release Willa. I think his love for his daughter will outweigh his lust for Sarah or his hatred for vampires.  

Jason, glad your back sweety. Now don't go all bat shit on us again.And no more homo-erotic dreams. I haven't missed them.

Andy, you poor man. It's not often I feel that way, but you have your hands more than full. Most parents would have a hard time with 4 regular kids let alone fairies!And now you are gonna be the proverbial daddy out to rescue his daughters but the question is, are you too late?

Jessica, you poor thing. Yup, you landed yourself in the deep fryer now altho at least you are not drunk as a skunk like Eric was when he drank the whole fairy. I would guess that is because they are still young and they are only half fairy. Take heart to the fact that they are not dust. Maybe there is enough human left in them to live, who knows.

Bill, if you know what is good you will glamour your blood maker downstairs and get those girls down there where he can work on them and they are away from the two of you! Pronto if not yesterday!

Niall, I like you. You are one cool fairy in my book. No particular reason, you just are. Fight your way out of that other dimension you got dumped in! Sookie will need you and your the only one I suspect who can help!

I wonder if Ben wasn't drinking Niall's blood because if the did then the balance between fairy and vampire would shift to more fairy? And yes, he is one weird faepire (Thanks Renee, I like the term). He doesn't do anything he is supposed to do. I suspect that is how he has lived so long. By time anyone figures out his weaknesses he has killed them. It is interesting to note that even he admits to being at war with himself with the two sides. I wonder if he will genuinely care for Sookie and maybe that will upset the apple cart at all? No matter, she will need more than that tiny ass pink ball at his head to stop him.

Sam would you just STOP already? Christ how many deaths do you need on the bedpost?

And Alcide you just need to get rid of Rikki. She looked ok in the beginning but she isn't so she needs to go and you know it you blind dumb dog. And that smirk on daddy's face? Yeah, I don't like it one little bit.  And Martha? I feel sorry for her. I like her for all of her rough ways. There has to be a solution in regards to Emma. Like Sam giving her back to Martha *ahem*. Basically tho, I find that entire story line a bore.

What do I miss this season? The classic one liners! By now there is usually a few from Lala, Pam or Jason and this year there hasn't been any!

Overall, I thought it was an excellent episode. Very well done!

eric  eric  eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 pm

I have no opinion on whether or not the scene with Eric and Willa in the open grave was a sexy I'm going to turn you into a vampire scene or not, but I think he was at least more gentle than Bill was when he turned Jessica. Speaking of which, I think Jessica was just trying to be helpful but is she really able to control herself more than Bill? Though I can't imagine giving a human the fang treatment is really that tiresome for a vampire.

I am now very worried about Nora and Pam being taken to that camp. And is it wrong of me to say I just don't care what happens to Jason anymore?

Or Sam
Or Alcide

Now the thing with Ben is intriguing and I too wonder why he did not drink Niall's blood.

Now I wonder about what Sookie is gonna do with Ben/Warlow now that she has him where she wants him.

This was a great episode though and I have to say that I am a little worried about Andy and what he might do to Bill, though Bill might glamour him and make him forget he had four fairy children.

Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:56 am

Sorry for the delay, real life is being too damn real.

So here’s how I saw it….

Ben - Well, hello there Warlow (I was totally not surprised) good to finally have some honest face time. You’re certainly an interesting critter as a fae vampire hybrid, so to speak, kinda like an everything you ever wanted in a vampire and now you can have it sort of way. Glad to know you’re not butt ugly, I actually feel sorry for you but then, I can be shallow like that.

Nora - Poor baby, you’re having one helluva shite night. First firey faeire balls and now getting up close and personal with the LAVTF or whatever the hell acronym they are.

Alcide - At the risk of sounding cruel and unusual not to mention possibly having PETA pounding on my door but, you and your whole fricking pack need a trip to the vet….. One way. I don’t care how cute and ripped your ass is.

*PSA for Eric Northman- Were you aware you’re a peckerwood? *

Ginger - You can hold your own in the screaming Olympics although Sookie still has you beat. I don’t know what they’re gonna do to you at camp but I’m betting it’s not gonna be pretty.

Terry - Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

Arlene - Check your closet.

Gnarly Grabbit Quick dude - You are a sleazoid of the first water, with your customer service I don’t know how you haven’t been some vamps chew toy since season 1. I’ll have Jason give my regards to you balls if and when you find them.

Jason - I’m glad Ben/Warlow fixed your brain boo boos and has glamored away that weird whatever the hell it was with your parents,
not to mention it’s nice to see the Stackhouse version of Robocop back in action.

Willa - Welcome to the family, I just hope your tenure as resident Baby Vamp isn’t cut short thanks to your daddy.

Eric - That was one steamy turning but I do have one critique, next time make an effort to keep your progeny’s clothing clean, you managed to ruin one expensive assed negligee. The jury is still out as to whether this was one freaking brilliant move on your part or one totally stupid move. Time will tell.

Nicole - You made this bed darlin’…..

Sam - Well, happy to say you still have one damn fine keister on you. Not to mention that, as a certified horse aficionado from way back, I think you make one fine stallion. Oh, and don’cha just love you some survivor sex?

Emma - Hang in there sweetie and you keep telling it like it is. Nicole might have lost her ‘people’ but you lost your mommy. Take that!

Andy - Well, you’re living the dream (make that nightmare0 of parents of teens everywhere with the added bonus of your kids being vampire yummies. You have my sympathies.

1, 2, 3 and 4 - Young, slutty, stupid and tasty. That says it all in a nutshell.

Niall - Surprise, surprise, surprise! Look where that holier than thou, “I want that fucker myself” attitude got you. Partially drained and kicked into a hell dimension, good luck with all that cotton top.

Jessica - Poor baby, those fae are just terrible aren’t they? They’re like potato chips, you can’t eat just one. You tried sweetie.

Pam - Oh sweetheart, you’re in the shit now.

Tara - Keep your head low and your fangs even lower honey chile.

Gov. Burrell - Well, we know one reason why you’re such a demented bigot. Dipping your winkie in la Newlin’s hoo ha will poison anyone. Just ask Steve. Oh, and you’re an arsehole.

Sarah - I’m gonna barf, it’s bad enough that you are gonna lead the Gov down the path to perdition by sending his daughter off to ‘Camp’ but did you have to call him baby? GAH!!

Sookie - I hate to say it, but you’ve been wily as a fox lately, colloidal silver? Genius!! Too bad it didn’t work though. Come to think of it, a daywalker who can eat food and understands your telepathy and you can only hear what he wants you to hear, not to mention that he most likely has that vamp stamina that Eric loves to brag about, wouldn’t that be the best of both worlds? I’d be considering getting me some of that even though he’s the big baddie.

Bill - Oh Bill, Bill, Bill; while your idea of replicating fae blood is a brilliant one, it’s not gonna work. Somehow I don’t think you can clone magick. I still think it’s creepy how you dealt with those girls and lord love a duck but are you gonna be in shite with your bazillian times great grandson. Still think you’re smoking’ hot though.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down