True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine things you may or may not have known about Alexander Skarsgard

Go down

Nine things you may or may not have known about Alexander Skarsgard Empty Nine things you may or may not have known about Alexander Skarsgard

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 am

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/154103/alexander_skarsgard_9_fascinating_facts

1. He calls himself a "terrible texter":

I like to keep it short and, that’s sometimes a problem because it can come across as you’re being rude ... I’m not trying to be rude. It just takes me forever. I’m not a good texter, and with these big hands, it takes me a long time.

2. He dropped out of college after two semesters -- for a girl. (The relationship didn't work out.)

3. His full name is Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård.

4. He's never smoked cigarettes and doesn't like the smell of cigarette smoke, but he DOES like the smell of cigar smoke (because it reminds him of his grandfather).

5. He likes funny women who aren't too "dressy:"

My family has a small cottage in the middle of nowhere in Sweden. It has no phone, TV or shower. You have to swim in the lake to wash. I love it. Taking a girl there is a good indicator of whether she’s right for me.

6. He grew up on what sounds like the Swedish equivalent of a commune:

I was raised by this whole community of artists. It was pretty wild. Illegal substances floating around. People were drunk. I was born in the late ’70s. There was so much love there.

7. He usually dresses super-casual, just jeans and a t-shirt.

8. He believes humans are "nothing but frappuccino-sipping savages":

Humans are animals ... and like other animals we struggle between instinct and rationality. Of course I believe we’ve evolved, but I think it’d be naïve to claim we’re nothing like the rest of the animals with whom we share the planet.

9. He likes to sing while he's driving:

You know what it is, you’re in you’re car and you just sing along and someone starts, and you just, you know ... if you know every 10th word that’s it, you know. That’s good enough. You just hum, you know?
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down