True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope

Go down

'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope Empty 'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope

Post  Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

http://www.today.com/health/bitchy-resting-face-real-kind-theres-hope-6C10462819

Imagine my surprise when I open my news page to this, LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope Empty Re: 'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 pm

I have always thought that of her, I am like...WTF Anna, you have the best life, the best hubby, and two adorable kids and two fabulous step kids and you look like someone is holding a small turd just out of our view but with in smelling distance for you....I never thought about the default bitchy face....Huh...you learn something new every day....ericblah
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope Empty Re: 'Bitchy resting face' is real (kind of). But there's hope

Post  Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:15 am

I think Kristen Stewart has one too. I was so surprised tho when I opened that up and there was Anna'a face in all of its bitchy glory and I honestly hesitated to post it, but hey, it was TB related!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 pm

I think of Kristen Stewart's face as monotone, sort of like the way she delivers her lines in all her movies
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down