True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex plays a cult leader in music video

Go down

Alex plays a cult leader in music video Empty Alex plays a cult leader in music video

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Alex plays a cult leader in music video Empty Re: Alex plays a cult leader in music video

Post  Aslinn Dhan Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:28 pm

So I finally got the chance to take a look at this video, and this is my take on it.

Many folks interpret this as a cult leader, but the way I see it, it is not so much as how the character perceives himself but how others perceive him. He does not judge anything he sees. He sees couples making love, he sees people meditating, he sees people in a pool, and he is seen by the people and the little woman with the clip board. The little woman with the clip board is evaluating him in some way to see if maybe he lives up to what they are looking for. She represents the seeker in all of us, looking for Jesus, but is he the one?

No, he is not. In the end, he is just another free soul who decides to not only to refrain from judging others, but judging himself. He takes off his disguise and runs free... Which is what religion is supposed to do, liberate us from our prejudices and guilts and anxieties....

Or he could just be crazy...Anyhow, you have to thank the Lord for making pretty things like that...eric 
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Alex plays a cult leader in music video Empty Re: Alex plays a cult leader in music video

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down