True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me

3 posters

Go down

Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me Empty Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me

Post  Dragonhawk Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:55 pm

TRUE BLOOD, Episode #503, “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”
Director: David Petrarca
Writer: Raelle Tucker
Start Date: Approx. January 12

[LINDSEY] In her 20s, attractive in a small town kind of way, she’s fixing a flat tire in a narrow country road when a vampire comes upon her. 1 speech & 3 lines, 1 scene. Co-star. (2)

[MOLLY] In her 20s, bubbly, with a retro Bettie Page/Suicide Girl vibe, “cute as a button if buttons had fangs,” she works for the Vampire Authority and outfits two prisoners with complicated deadly devices. Visible tattoos a plus. One-day guest star. Possible recurring. (11)

[MISS JILL STEELER] In her 40s, an ex-teacher, recently divorced and back in town, “she used to be beautiful, now she looks like an attractive, pleasantly plump housewife.” Guest star. This role contains topless nudity. (18)

[BARBARA PELT] In her 50s, a kindly, well-dressed woman, she is Debbie’s (Brit Morgan) mother who is anxiously searching for her missing daughter. She and her husband, Gordon, confront Alcide. Guest star. (18)

[GORDON PELT] In his 50s, a kindly, well-dressed man, he is Debbie’s (Brit Morgan) father who is anxiously searching for his missing daughter. He doesn’t appreciate Alcide speaking ill of Debbie. Guest star. (18)

[DOROTHY] Seen in flashback to 1905, this pretty young prostitute has been glamored and is being drained by two vampires when another vampire saves her. 1 line, 1 scene. This role requires nudity. (25)

[TRACY] In her 20s to 30s, heavily made-up, hair-sprayed and spray-tanned, she owns a small town clothing store and talks trash about Jason to Jessica. One-day guest star. (40)

[CLAUDE] Early 20s. Very attractive, omni-sexual guy (with and without a shirt) A mysterious young man who speaks with a British accent and catches Jessica’s attention and curiosity. Recurring. Must have a British accent. (41)
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me Empty Re: Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me

Post  Aslinn Dhan Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

In the woods, Tara spots a girl with car trouble and her fangs come out instinctively. After catching a glimpse of her vampire-self in the windshield's reflection, Tara stops short of feeding. She heads to Merlotte's where Sam feeds her a supply of Tru Blood. She makes him promise he won't tell Sookie or Lafayette where she is.

Reeling from the news that Russell Edgington is still alive, the Authority's chancellors debate their options. Aware of the danger that Russell working with the Sanguinista movement presents, Roman instructs Bill and Eric bring him in. He has them harnessed with iStakes, a tool that will let the Authority track them at all times-and kill them remotely. After they leave, Roman meets with the new American Vampire League spokesman-Steve Newlin. Roman is unimpressed by Steve's arrogance, but Salome tells him that Steve will provide them with access to the Fellowship of the Sun. Roman tells Steve not to let him down.

Sookie goes to Fangtasia to ask Pam for help with Tara. Pam refuses-she's more worried about not having heard from Eric, and as she points out to Sookie, she's already held up her end of the deal. Pam throws Sookie out, but Sookie has the last word when she unleashes her faerie light on her.

Arlene asks Terry for an explanation for his recent behavior, but all she gets from Terry is that he and Patrick will be leaving town for an indefinite amount of time. Sookie and Lafayette search Merlotte's for Tara. Unable to hide his thoughts, Sam reveals that Tara is asleep in the walk-in freezer. Sookie admits that it was she and Lafayette who turned Tara-it was either that or death. Thinking about his brother, Sam tells Sookie he understands their decision to save Tara's life, "but it's up to her now what she wants to do with it."

Pam remembers the time Eric patronized her brothel, and selected her as his choice. "A good merchant does not compete with her merchandise," she told him. Bill and Lorena were also there, to feed on one of Pam's girls. Eric put a stop to them, and nearly staked Bill, who was only saved by Lorena's pleading. And with Eric watching over her, Pam received an apology, as well as $500 for each girl they drained.  

Debbie's parents find out from Alcide their daughter was back to her old habits. Mr. Pelt refuses to believe it and gets angry with Alcide, but his wife takes a softer approach and begs him to be in touch if he hears anything. Andy questions Sookie about Debbie, but Sookie tells him she hasn't seen her in days and that Debbie could be "unpredictable." Although Lafayette is worried about what Andy knows, Sookie assures him that Andy is more concerned about his own rear end-Holly's kids have posted a photo of it online. Andy asks Holly to "go steady" and she says yes.

Jessica goes shopping and cuts down a local boutique owner who tries to flaunt her previous relationship with Jason. When a young man enters the store to pick up an order, a partially-dressed Jessica leaves the dressing room and compliments him on the way he smells. After he runs out of the shop, she gives chase, ending up in an empty meadow. She runs to Jason to report what she just experienced and jumps all over him. Unable to reciprocate, Jason shares that he has a big hole that he's been filling with sex. Jessica offers to listen, and Jason reluctantly accepts her offer.

Hoyt arrives at Fangtasia dressed like a fangbanger and reeking of desperation. Seeing him, Pam flashes back to a night she spent with Eric, when she asked him to turn her. Because Eric refused-"becoming a maker is an eternal commitment"-Pam slashed her wrists with his razor. "Let me walk the world with you," she implored him. "Or watch me die."

Salome takes a walk with Bill and shares some of her story. She isn't the villainess that was depicted in the human Bible, just a girl "with a severely f***ed up family." Salome asks Bill if she can trust him, and the two have sex. Later, Eric goes to Salome's room to thank her for her support. Sitting him down, Salome tells him she was surprised he didn't fight for Nora-Godric once told her the two were related. Salome asks Eric how he could let his sister, her protégé, die? Sensing Eric is still hurt, she offers herself to him and Eric obliges.

Nora endures an interrogation by Rosalyn who drips silver into her blood. But Nora folds when the chancellor offers to activate the iStakes Bill and Eric are sporting. "I believe mainstreaming is an abomination," she confesses as Rosalyn unleashes more silver into her. Salome finds out that Nora has confessed after reporting back to Roman that neither Bill nor Eric is Sanguinista. "Perhaps it's time to consider a change of course," she suggests. "The Sanguinista are organizing against you." Roman tells her not to worry about him and sweeps her into his arms.

Alcide goes to Merlotte's to offer to protect Sookie, but she gives him the cold shoulder. As Sookie assures Alcide there's nothing wrong, Tara goes after Lafayette, and the whole restaurant finds out that Tara has been turned. Lafayette, possessed by a demon, pours bleach into his gumbo; he quickly pours it down the drain when he realizes what he has done. Sookie confesses to Alcide that she killed Debbie, and he is furious that she didn't tell him earlier.

A distraught Tara breaks into a tanning salon and plans to commit suicide under the UV lights. At Fangtasia, Pam senses her progeny is in danger.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me Empty Re: Season Five Episode Three Whatever I am You Made Me

Post  Aslinn Dhan Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

I think that what was interesting about the Salome/Bill/Eric thing was that, Bill and Eric both know they are being played by this woman who is historically the woman of feminine wiles and even though she demurs and says that she has been misrepresented by history and the Bible, she does very much do what Salome did according to the Bible, and that is manipulate her stepfather, Herod, on behalf of her mother Heroditas, who wanted John the Baptist's dead. Only now, she is screwing for national security reasons.

And it is funny that she thinks these two men don't realize her game. They know very well what her game is and they don't trust her.

I don't like what is happening to Nora, I think we shouldn't care very much about her because I think her name is basically goo. I don't think anything good can come from her situation.

As far as Tara, I think it was really sad that Tara is out there on her own. I mean she is pretty confused and afraid and angry and I am still fascinated that Sookie still wants to pretend that she is eventually going to snap out of it.

But the fascinating thing about this situation is that Pam is having to think about what Eric did for her to make her, and how she sort of plays a gamble hand to force him to make her, and I think had Eric been a different sort of man or a different sort of Vampire, he would have said, well, that was fun sweetheart, but I still really can't help you and dressed and left her there to bleed out. But he didn't, he had scruples. I think she saw Bill and Lorena draining her girl there and she thought, well that is all there is to it and all Vampires are basically inconsiderate and Eric is one of them so he won't have a problem with making me and then leaving me. But she discovers that Eric, for all of his propensity for violence is really paternal, he sees what he does in the making of a Vampire as a real commitment and to abandon her tantamount to setting a new born on the side of the road. He sees that role in still human terms so that was a very sweet, very compassionate part of Eric to see. It made me think that though he is a Vampire, if he found a human baby on the side of the road, he would not leave it, he would take it to someone or leave it where it would be safe and found and not to die...

I am sort of fascinated with Jason. I think what he is going through is really part of that mission to improve his moral health. This has been a project he has been working on since season three and when Andy said conscience off, dick on. So while I don't want this to take up too much time with the main story, this is an interesting side story.

Jessica and her running after presumably Claude is still a tad on the flaky faerie side, and I think they need to be really careful with this, of course Raelle Tucker wrote this episode, and though I have seen worse episodes she has written, I still think there were side bits of the story we could have done without.

Steve Newlin in this story is sort of predictable, but in the same token, you have wonder who is the real fuck up here. I mean Roman said Nan Flanagan called Bill and Eric fuck up one and fuck up two, I have to say, if Steve Newlin is the new public face of the AVL, Roman is like Big Daddy Fuck Up....

Tara...I am still on the fence as my level of sympathy for her, and though I do feel sort of sorry for her, I am really ready for her greet the sun...Sorry Tara fans, but she was miserable when she was human, and now she is going to miserable and dangerous as a Vampire.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Ok, first I have to get this off my chest. WTF????? Humans never learn and obviously vampires appear to keep their collective heads up their asses too. Even I, in my infinite lack of wisdom, know that torture is a blunted tool that can never be fully trusted. What the hell do you think Nora would do, you big ole Texan red headed helmet haired wingnut! Of course she's going to protect Bill and Eric, so wouldn't that give you a freaking inkling that she's gonna confess to anything to protect them!! Oh yeah, and you're an insult to redheads everywhere.

That being said, Nora my sweet. You're effed.

And now I'll forge on.....

Very impressive Tara, your control is quite awesome. Although sweetie, wouldn't it be easier just to lay down somewhere and let the true sun take you rather than a tanning bed? That's gotta hurt way worse than the real thing.

Sam, you are such a loyal do... errr I mean friend. What you did for Tara was truly a kindness and it's good to know you're still into Sookie's boobs.

Steve, you are so sickeningly artificially sweet that your fangs should rot and drop off. Just sayin,

Roman, while I think you're a true hunka hunka you've got yourself so tangled up in vampire politics red tape that Christian Grey would consider you a fun time. (Yeah, yeah, I still say he's a Dom wannabe but you can pick up what I'm putting down.) It's a can't see the fairy for the fangbangers kinda situation and Steve Newlin, the new Nan!!!????? Yep, get ready for those nipple clamps and ballgag because with that decision you bloody well deserve it.

Lil Vamp with the high tech insta stake equipment, I agree with you. They're too damn cute to be goo.

Salome, Salome, Salome, you had to use your body to do the bidding of your superiors in life and obviously you haven't learned any new tricks. Not that I blame you, but honestly??

Lafayette, hooka you're in the same boat with Nora unless you get some help with your little tagalong.

Arlene and Terry, stick a fork in me.

Andy, it's too funny for words, but what did you expect from those boys? Good on you for wanting to go further with Holly. Oh, and I still think they should have made Kenya sheriff.

Pam, much as I enjoy you, and I really do.... but I had to laugh my butt off at your little encounter with a pissed off fairy. You're a tough cookie but with all those awesome flashbacks, you'd better remember your raising and look to your progeny. Eric taught you better my dearie.

Jason, I'm glad that you're finally starting to grow emotionally, either that or the gerbils running the wheel in your brain have finally keeled over and it would serve you best to realize that you have a true friend in Jessica. Sad to see that both you and Sookie were victims in your childhood/adolescence.

Sookie, I truly don't know what to be doing with you but it does look like you're starting to get control of those microwave fingers.

Alcide, I have some newspaper for you wolf boy and it's not for you to lift your leg on. Make up your damn mind!

And finally.....

Bill and Eric, stick together darlings and keep on guarding each others back, you might just get out of this total sh!tstorm of political effry with all parts intact. Oh, and be careful where you poke that 'thing', you never know where 'it' (meaning Salome) has been.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down