True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World

5 posters

Go down

Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World Empty Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Post  Dragonhawk Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Written by:  Raelle Tucker
Directed by:  Dan Attias 

Lafayette inspects Sookie's mirror to find the source of the disembodied voice that threatened her, but he fails to sense anything unusual. The two commiserate that Tara still isn't speaking to them. Just then, Lafayette begins to hear voices-including Gran's. She tells them Sookie is "sleeping on top of" what they're looking for. They go through a box of memorabilia from under her bed and share a giggle over a framed report card, a celebration of Jason's only B, given to him by Lynn Dearborne, the sheriff's wife. Sookie re-reads her parents' obituary and realizes Bud Dearborne found their bodies.

In response to questioning from the Bon Temps sheriff's department, Jessica refuses to implicate Hoyt as a member of the hate group. She tells Jason she's worried: she can't tell if Hoyt's in danger. Jason assures Jessica he will find Hoyt and then sends her home with Bill's guards. Deputy Kevin finds a website that Joe-Bob visited regularly: www.keepamericahuman.com. When they watch a video on the site, they realize that the hate group has also been exposing vampires to the sun for "the Dragon." Andy and Jason beat Joe-Bob, but he refuses to reveal the Dragon's identity.

Feeling better, Luna refuses to rest and insists on joining Sam in their hunt for the anti-supe group. When Sam says he's only trying to protect someone he loves, Luna says she loves him too-but she's coming with him. Sam and Luna report to Andy they picked up a pig scent in the hate group's basement. With the station crawling with reporters, Andy tells Sam and Luna to lay low, so the two secretly shift into flies. Andy re-watches the hate group video and realizes that a masked hater is wearing the boots they gave Sheriff Dearborne on his retirement.

At Fangtasia, Tara and Pam realize whoever is responsible for the factory bombings wants the vampires to begin feeding on humans. Aware that Pam is worried about Eric, Tara offers a sympathetic ear, but Pam tells her they're not "Oprah and Gayle."

Eric tells Bill to tone it down; it was the drug, not Lilith, talking. Bill admits he doesn't know what to believe. Because Molly can't provide any tech help, Eric asks Bill to get some of Salome's blood-they'll need it to escape. Eric works on Nora for her blood, under the guise of wanting to believe in Lilith too.

Arlene reports to work and is taken hostage by Patrick. When Terry arrives, Patrick takes him hostage too-his wife is pregnant, he promised her he'd come home. As Patrick takes aim, Arlene grabs the pencil holding up her hair and stabs him with it. After a struggle, Arlene ends up with Patrick's gun. Patrick tries to talk Terry out of killing him, while Arlene eggs on Terry to shoot him "for your family!" Zaafira, the Iraqi mother, appears before Terry and gives him a nod to do what's right. After Terry kills Patrick, Zaafira removes the curse.

Sookie comes to in a pigsty where she spots Hoyt, drugged into submission. She's unable to conjure enough of her faerie powers to free her hands. Bud tries to explain to her he was just trying to protect people. Sweetie, dressed in a short silk robe with a dragon embroidered on it, elaborates: The next world war will be fought for humanity. Searching through Sweetie's memory, Sookie learns her husband left her for a shifter. Furious, Sweetie instructs Bud to knock Sookie out with soda laced with Oxycontin.

Andy and Jason raid Sheriff Dearborne's house but it's empty. Inside, Jason remembers-Lynn Dearborne's family had a pig farm.

The haters toss a drugged Sookie into the sty for the pigs to feed upon. One of the pigs shifts into Sam, who moves her to safety before taking on the other haters. At that moment, the Bon Temps Sheriff's Department arrives. Andy instructs Bud to stop, and when he doesn't, Andy shoots his mentor. Jason spots Hoyt and tries to revive him. Sweetie is chased by a dog-who turns into Luna. Luna beats up Sweetie.

Salome seduces Bill with a dance and her conviction: "Lilith has chosen you as my Adam," she says. Bill makes love to her, but she is transformed first into Sookie, whom he drains, and then Lilith. In the moment, Bill realizes he has some of Salome's blood on him.

Pam spots a new vampire in Eric's throne feeding in public. When she tells him off, he breaks the bad news: It's now legal to feed in public, Eric is gone, and she's talking to the new sheriff. He then encourages the crowd to grab a human-drinks are on him.

Russell takes Steve to the Shreveport wolf pack meeting. The wolves hail Russell and feed hungrily from his wrist. Only Martha, embracing were-pup Emma, stands back. Unable to change her mind, Russell grabs Emma and presents her to Steve as his new pet. J.D. tries to intervene, but Russell overpowers him. The two vampires leave with Martha's granddaughter.

Driving to Jackson, Mississippi, Alcide remembers being initiated into his first pack as a teenager. It was his father, Jackson, who taught him and a teenage Debbie what it meant to belong. Arriving at his father's house, Alcide tells Jackson that he's been abjured. His father remarks he's just like his old man.

Eric lures Nora to the lobby and extracts some of her blood. Bill appears at the last minute-but with Salome and soldiers hiding in the elevator. When Eric calls him a traitor, Bill tells him it's what Lilith wanted.
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World Empty Re: Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Post  Imagine Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Imagine
Imagine
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World Empty Re: Season Five Episode Nine Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Man...How effing pissed are you?

First off, I am glad we got Terry and the shifter murders all sorted. Now everyone will be freed up to deal with the Vampires in the next three Episodes.

William Thomas Compton...I will deal with your ass later...Can anyone spell deprogrammer? I think you can....

Eric, hun, sometimes, you have to let her go and save yourself...this means she is a lost cause. Whatever is in that blood...It is like Vampire Crack...and crack kills. Cute girl was great though.

And I hope Russell Edgington runs into something really sharp really soon and I hope Steve Newlin runs into it too...Stealing Emma is the worst possible thing ever. Maybe this little werewolf will break through the fog of p*ssy and religion Bill is wandering around in...Let me just say, I have never known Renee to root for the Viking...but she was. And I was right there with her...Root Root Root!!!!!

I loved Sam and Luna as the flies on the wa....I mean counter. That was priceless. And then of course, Luna beating the hell out of the Dragon...that was excellent.

Lafayette finally owned up to being in the Whoopie Goldberg hotseat from Ghost...at long last, a nod to one's influences.

And Bill....man you are in so much trouble .....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

What can I say nice about this particular episode? Well, let's see....................

1. The rootin', tootin', and shootin' shifter storyline is finally over.

2. Terry and Arlene can STFU and haul ass back in the kitchen!

3. As always the interaction between Pam and Tara did not fail to amuse, especially the 'Vampire Barbie' reference.

4. It was beautifully filmed and artistically well crafted *this is, I understand, critic speak for 'Your storyline sucked ass mutherf@cker'*

Renee *who is totally disgusted and hanging by a thread and no amount of sleep helped one iota*

Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:22 am

Oh dear...Well, at least there is one less vampire dancing around in my wife's head...

I am happy to see the shifter thing sorted. And I am happy for the Terry story being straightened out. But I have to say, I am not on with the serious case of nobbishness coming from Bill. I understand having spiritual problems, but this is where I agree with Eric and have to say he needs to pull his head out of his arse and sort this other problem on his own time. Talk about sex that blows your mind. It is too much like the maenad story line and I was done with that one the first orgy second season. Bill is taking the expression holy f*ck a little too literally.

I thought I would never be one to say this about the Champ....Long live the Viking eric
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 am

I admit that I didn't much care for this epi. In fact it really had me upset to say the least. I may be an Eric girl,but I still had faith in Bill pulling thru for the team. Boy did he screw up. The tainted blood has gotten to him for sure, but I'm also not so sure he hasn't gotten to be a bit power hungry. He should be ashamed of himself. I mean, he would truly drain Sookie and forget all remains of any humanity he ever had? He deserves what he gets then......

I watched the interactive on on hbogo and Alex was saying how much he and Stephen really enjoyed getting to do the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid thing and for all that it was great, it couldn't last forever no more than the amnesia thing could. It might be true, but it is no more palatable.

I'm very glad that the Terry thing is settled and the same goes for the Sam/Luna thing altho now with Emma being given to Steve Newlin , its not over, that's for sure. You wait until that baby eating vampire gets a load of Emma. See, some thing are a line that just should not be crossed. I get trying to be exciting and new, but they push too far. And what the hell is up with Alcide's dad? Another story line I could care less about? Set up for next season? *sigh* Oh yeah, and I guess that Bud Dearborn got his colon cancer permanently cured.

Now the idea of all that poor Eric has had to endure this season and then being deposed and replaced by that Marilyn Manson wannabe? Oh hell to the noes!

Pam, your just gonna have to suck it up for a bit and bond with Tara like it or not till this mess is straightened out.

There were some great lines in the beginning, especially with Lala as usual. I just wish it hadn't been ruined by the ending part. And the surrounding by the fairies with Sookie at the end? Yeah, I think the bag of food was just synonymous for them helping to strengthen her fae powers that she was so recklessly draining.

What is this world coming to? Renee and Barrister both rooting for the Viking? Well the are on the right team but wow, what a cluster f*ck....

eric eric eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down