True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Three Episode 7 Hitting The Ground

Go down

Season Three Episode 7 Hitting The Ground Empty Season Three Episode 7 Hitting The Ground

Post  Dragonhawk Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 am

If you only see one episode of True Blood this season, this had better be it. Major characters die, there's a huge power shift in the vampire world and Sookie's true nature is revealed, in a way.

The major change came after Sookie rescued Bill and killed Lorena. She tried to revive him with her blood, but he responded by drinking more than his fair share, sending her into a coma. The result was Sookie going to her magic, happy place.

In her coma Sookie went to a world full of light, happiness and delicious shiny water. Sookie met Claudine, a mysterious kind lady who wanted her to stay forever, but the darkness came when Bill appeared in Sookie's hospital room. Claudine begged Sookie not to let the vampire steal her light, but Sookie returned to the real world anyway.

If you've read the books, you know exactly who Claudine is and what this magical place is, but to save you from spoilers, I won't explain it all here.

Aside from Sookie's magical journey, another huge change came with King Russell finally marrying Queen Sophie-Anne and killing the Magister. Russell was channeling Eric Cartman, demanding that people "respect my authority" or the mysterious "authority" of the true vampire leaders. It's a huge coup d'etat, we just have no real clue what the "etat" is other than some shadowy "authority."

In addition to his power play, Eric drained Sophie-Anne's human, also known as Sookie's cousin, and learned the truth about what Sookie is, though we weren't let in on the secret. Thankfully, amid all the carnage, Eric was able to save Pam before she got her eyelids pierced with silver hoops, which was something so disgusting I had to close my eyes until it went away.

Throw in Sam rescuing Tommy from his dogfighting ring, Hoyt's would-be girlfriend making very tasty biscuits and Jason's cockamamie scheme to give a prisoner crystal meth for news on the mystery girl he loves and you have a highly entertaining episode of True Blood.

Now hopefully the show will stop alluding to what Sookie is and just come out with it already, since anyone with a library card or access to the Internet already knows.

Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down