True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Six Epi Three You're no good

3 posters

Go down

Season Six Epi Three You're no good Empty Season Six Epi Three You're no good

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:08 am

Episode 6.03 - You’re No Good
Bill looks for a solution to an impending catastrophe; Eric takes a hostage, while Sam tries to recover one. (Written by Mark Hudis; directed by Howard Deutch.) Playdate: June 30

Written by: Mark Hudis
Directed by: Howard Deutch

Having glamoured his way into Willa Burrell's bedroom, Eric reveals his plans to kill her, avenging her father's anti-vampire policies. "Know that you're about to die for your father's sins, and not your own." When he breaks their gaze, Willa tells him that killing her won't stop her father, but she knows things about experiments her father's performing.

At the Compton place, Bill reveals to Jessica his vision of vampires burning in the sun included her, and he must do as Lilith says and figure out how to stop it. "I don't know why, or how, or when, but I saw it - you, Eric, Pam, Tara."

Niall and Jason keep watch at Sookie's, looking out for Warlow. Jason, struggling with a debilitating headache, goes to the kitchen in search of painkillers. Suddenly, Niall senses a vampire lurking outside, and believing it to be Warlow, hurries out to find him. Hearing the commotion, Sookie looks outside just in time to see Jason collapse on the lawn, and rushes to his side. Niall abandons pursuit of the mysterious vampire to get Sookie back inside where she's safe.

Eric brings Willa to Fangtasia, to the chagrin of both Pam and Tara, though they differ on how to handle the situation. Pam wants to kill her, but Tara would rather glamour her and send her back. Eric won't hear of it, however - she's the only collateral they have.  He orders them to pack up whatever they feel nostalgic about before they leave Fangtasia - for good. Willa reveals to Eric that her father has been using taxpayer money to build a vampire camp - part prison, part research facility - where scientists conduct experiments on vampires. "It's, sick, sick, sick shit!"

Bill prepares to meet the sun, despite Jessica's desperate pleas otherwise. He believes Lilith showed him that he was impervious to daylight, as they met in the noonday sun in his visions. Unfortunately, he's wrong - and he's forced to run back into the house, engulfed in flames.

Eric arrives at Ginger's house - he's "finally decided to take her up on her offer of a sleepover." She invites him in, unaware that Willa, Pam, and Tara are in tow and also need an invitation. Disappointed, she asks, "Does this mean we're not f*****'?"

Niall visits the Faerie Club to round up a Warlow-fighting fae army, only to find it completely destroyed. The lone survivor, Claude, reveals an extremely powerful vampire got in. He asks Niall for the ultimate kindness - taking his light so he can die.

Cops drop by Martha's cabin, looking for Emma. When they search inside, they find only Emma-pup. Once they leave, an angry Rikki turns on Alcide for kidnapping Emma: "All you did was bring trouble into this pack. Trouble we don't need!" She fears it's only a matter of time before Weres are discovered and they'll be persecuted like the vampires.

Niall meets Ben outside of the faerie club, and the duo learns they share a common enemy in Warlow and desire to protect Sookie. Niall invites him back to the Stackhouse place to join the hunt for vampire enemy number one.

Bill tells Jessica of a new plan to save vampires: he wants to kidnap Professor Takahashi, a professor at the University of North Louisiana. Takahashi is credited with synthesizing blood to create TruBlood and Bill hopes he can do the same with faerie blood. Jessica insists she help Bill with his crusade, and goes on a mission to capture Takahashi after a lecture, taking advantage of his weakness for attractive, young coeds.  

Inside Burrell's vampire prison camp, a recently captured Steve Newlin is interrogated by his bitter, former wife, Sarah. She reveals the camp is God's solution for saving humankind - here, they'll eradicate the entire vampire race. She turns him over to the sinister Dr. Overlark, who threatens torture if Steve won't spill the beans on Eric Northman. Ever the turncoat, Steve quickly acquiesces.

Bill forces his way into Sookie's home using his new special powers and demands she give him her blood to save vampirekind. She refuses to help him, despite his threats to take it from her unwillingly if he must. "You're not God, Bill, you're just an asshole!"

Nicole and the VUSers go to the Were compound, but are caught recording them in secret. Against Alcide's orders, Rikki launches a full-on deadly attack against the VUSers.  Amid the chaos, Sam rescues Emma from Martha's cabin. As they escape, Sam spots Nicole hobbling into the woods, having been bitten by a werewolf.

Eric takes a call from Governor Burrell and confirms that he hasn't killed Willa...yet. In the next room, Tara overhears Eric's threats to kill Willa and runs off with her. When he and Pam discover they're missing, they fly into the night to find them.

Niall brings Ben to Sookie's, and tells them about the destruction of the faerie club. He also shows them a small vial of blood - Warlow's blood - that glows under his light. Again, Niall senses a vampire outside, and he and Ben spring into action, only for Niall to blast down Nora. Suddenly, Sookie screams for help - Jason's collapsed again. Ben rushes back to her side, letting Nora escape before Niall can learn how she knows about Warlow.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi Three You're no good Empty Re: Season Six Epi Three You're no good

Post  Barrister Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Season Six Epi Three You're no good Empty Re: Season Six Epi Three You're no good

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 am

Another great episode and I enjoyed it.

Eric hun....does your head ever get swelled up so big you have to order a hat size larger with every other woman int he world falling at your size 14 feet? Poor Ginger...I think she needs him to give her a mercy shag....And Willa? she is hot for you man...Why don't you give her a big case of Stockholm Syndrome and send her back to her daddy?

And Tara, where you going girl with Eric's hostage?

Nora, it's time for you to fess up and tell everyone what you figured out about Warlow.....

Bill, honey, you ain't god (I spelled it with a little G so you would not get a head any bigger than Eric's should be) you can't go out in the sun...and though she deserved it, you were a little rough on Sookie.....

Ben, I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you...I think you know who Warlow is and you might be helping him....Maybe you have some beef with Niall.....

Bill, do not hurt those fairy girls, get their blood and all that but do not hurt those girls, they are your great great great great great grandchildren after all, even if they are halflings

ANd what the eff is wrong with Jason?

Sam and Emma and the pack....meh....and those do gooders....meh
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Well, here's my take on things.....

Eric - Even though you didn't follow through, ripping the girl to bits starting with her hoo ha just isn't endearing on any front.  Trust momma Renee on that one.

Tara - For once you make sense, sometimes it looks like becoming vampire was the making of you but when you disappear with a certain bargaining chip/hostage that belongs to your maker's maker  you're screwing up in a big way.

Pam - I get that you're madder n' a wet hen and scared as shit to boot, but girl, if you hope to get out of this mess fairly intact you gotta chill your tits.

Lafayette - I just love you boyfriend, we gotta hang out.  Just sayin.

Bill - For the love of Lillith!  If you wanna test your flamibility, just stick a freaking finger or toe or something out there.......jeeze!!!  And while we're chatting, that smarmy smirk when you scented Andy's girls wasn't attractive, not at all, not to mention we know what you're thinking.

Willa - That's the wrong vampire to hit on.  Seriously girl, he threatened to give your girly bits an extreme makeover vampire style, so pissing him off by licking his neck like an all day sucker isn't a good thing.

Ginger - Sweetie, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Eric just delivered on his promise without the benefit of nekkid time or body fluid exchange.

Claude - The song 'Another One Bites the Dust' is stuck in my brain.  Thanks so much....NOT!

Ben - Again, I don't trust you!  You are slipperier than a snake on a slide.

Niall - I guess that crown has been a royal pain in your head or ass (pick one) for a millennium.  Hmmm?

Steve/Sara - Frankly, you all deserve each other.  

Rikki - You are SUCH a bitch.  

Martha - And the academy award goes to Martha Bozeman in her portrayal of a pitiful grieving mother and emphysema patient.

Alcide - Packmaster?  Packmaster my ass!!!  Call Christian Grey for some pointers because, puppy boy, you suck at being dominant.

Sam - I've got to hand it to you, you're certainly a determined lil shifter ain't cha.  Hightail it with the kiddo shifter boy.

Emma - Be brave baby, not everyone is like that nasty ole Rikki.

Assorted VUS People - Your dumb asses should have followed Lafayette's advice.  Look where your stupidity got you all, werewolves chew toys.  Next time you decide to horn in on a bunch of shifty critters maybe you should read up on the critters beforehand.   Oh!  My bad, most of ya'll are DEAD!!!

Jessica - Bless your undead little heart (and not in a sarcastic way)!  You're a good and loyal progeny and more of a credit to your maker than he deserves although I admit he's getting a bit better.

Sookie - I think you've burned one mega bridge there girl.  Super vamp Bill might have been helpful in fixing your Warlow problem seeing as he shares a blood connection to Lillith with him.  Oh, and just to add, Gran would whoop your inhospitable ass from here to next week and twice on Sunday.

Nora - Need to share much!!!

Jason -  I don't know what to say, the squirrels running that brain of yours have been kicking off with every concussion you've gotten, not to mention this seeming sensitivity to the undead that's cropped up.   Oh, and sweetie, take some advice and be careful how and where you stick that gun of yours, you don't want to blow your favorite (and most of Reynard Parish's female population's favorite) dangly bits off.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 pm

This epi was a little more helpful and I thought it was really interesting.

I have to defend Sookie, I mean I would not blame her for being afraid of Bill, and I don't really blame her for her reticence, but I think I agree with Aslinn, she should have asked more questions about what was going on with Bill and the others. She surely is not that angry at Eric and Pam and Tara and Jessica is she?

But on the flip side, Bill has had one wake up call if he will just think about it since it came to be he is not flame retardant. He may be a little retardant, but he can be burned by the sun. The next time bloke use a test part and not just rush right on out of there.

Niall finding Ben and the dead fairie club really rings a ding (in the words of the immortal Andy Bellefleur) and you would think Niall would have picked up on that.

And you gotta love Ginger just for being stupid. She brings such levity in the life of Eric and his minions.
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down