True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Two I found You

Go down

Season Seven Epi Two I found You Empty Season Seven Epi Two I found You

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 pm

The episode begins with someone following a tall man through a court yard somewhere and through a lobby of a high end hotel or apartment and it does not take long to realize the man being being followed is Eric. He walks into a posh, lavishly appointed suite and stands in front of a set of doors that leads out onto what appears to be a balcony garden overlook. What is surprising is the man following him is Jason. There is some palaver about him having a hard time finding him and Eric saying he needed time alone and some drink mixing but what it all boils down to is Jason is there for some prime Viking.

And Eric is apparently willing to oblige, and just when the heat is on....Jason wakes up. He has been napping in church and had this hot dream and he gets up to follow Andy. They are all out at the church and Sam recommends that everyone head to Bellefleur's and clean up the bar before Arlene comes home and Sookie informs them that she found a body as she stomped away from the mixer and if they find out where she is from, maybe they can figure out what happened to her and by doing that, they can figure out where the others were taken.

At Fangtasia, a vampire has gone down to get another meal and Arlene and Holly recognize her. She was a teacher back in Bon Temps and they talk to her and they convince her that she can let them go. She says she will try her best.

Back in Bon Temp, Andy and Jason and Sam and Alcide and Sookie find the body and they find her ID. They discover she is from St. Alice and they decide to go there.

Meanwhile at Bellefleur's they are in the middle of cleaning up when this Vic character, the one who saw Sam shift, comes in and give everyone grief because they are doing what that vamp loving mayor asked them to do and then he lets the dog out and tells them about Sam's second nature.

Then Lettie Mae offers to go and see Lafayette and at first he thinks Lettie wants him to channel Tara, but then she reveals that she needs some V and Lafayette is like screw that woman, you are just an addict and get the hell up out of his house.

At St. Alice, Sookie and Co. discover the town has gone Walking Dead and is deserted and anyone who hasn't escaped or wasn't carried off to a larder was eaten right there and dumped in a shallow mass grave....The go to the house of the woman they found and Sookie reads her diary. She reads how the woman fell in love with a vampire named Henry and how he took her to Fangtasia...and this of course is just like when she met Bill and went the first time to Fangtasia with him.....

While Andy is there, he has a come to Jesus moment where he realizes that if you don't have family, you don't have anything.

Back at Bon Temps, Adeline hears Everlee's thoughts and knows they are headed to the sheriff's station and they are going after guns. She at first convinces Kenya that they need to secure those guns but the mob comes in and plays the female race card on Kenya and she and Wade are overcome and the mob gets the guns. When all of this happens, Jessica wakes up feeling Adeline's fear and she is still trapped by the daytime so she tries to call Sookie and get a hold of her...Her phone is still in the woods where she flung it.

Back at Fangtasia, the teacher vamp comes down again and you really have to hand it to Arlene but she really manages to talk to this vampire, named Betty and gets her to agree to help get them out. When the vamps who are sleeping in shifts got to sleep, Betty goes down to help them and she asks for a blood meal, but dies between Arlene's thighs. Poor Betty...now Arlene should go through Betty and find the everloving keys to their shackles.

Unsucessful at getting Lafayette to give her some V, she figures out she has a regular V pump. She burns her hand and goes to where Willa is sleeping and she wakes her and Willa reluctantly gives her some blood to heal but then she is in the twilight zone and she sees Tara standing in front of a cross in a white dress with a white snake..Sort of a Lair of the White Worm moment.....

Then Sookie and Co come home and Sookie encourages Alcide to go up and get a shower because I guess he smells of wet dog or something and he does and while he is getting his flea dip, Sookie runs out to Bill's and asks him if he can still sense her fear.

Andy comes home and Jessica is still in the attic and she tells him that Adeline is in trouble and she will help him get her back.....

Pam finally comes to this really decked out place in Rhone, France and she finds Eric and he is infected with Hep V

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Two I found You Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Two I found You

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 am

It is possible for Eric to be found twice. Once in the head of Jason Stackhouse and once by Pam....But lets take this a step at a time.

As for the Jason Stackhouse dream, the only thing I think was....ERIC is ALIVE!!!!!!! You only dream of living vampires....So that was good news to me....and I was like...Eric bottoming for Jason...I don't think so....

The next thing was that fruitless search for this St. Alice....I was like Hello!!!! Sookie!!!! Mrs. Potatohead.....Fangtasia....

Then I have to say that Arlene managed to be pretty calm when she figured out how to reason with Betty...It just sucked what happened.....

Then there was the whole thing with Alcide...Why did I know he would smell of dog? And notice she told him he had to shower before getting between their sheets? See if she was really into his doggie style...she would not worry about all that....

Oh, and Kenya is fired...Just saying....

And then poor Jess who is not feeding and evidently not healing...
And then Lettie Mae, another diabetic eating a hoho.....Damn...that woman will never learn...At least Lafayette sees through her shit...
And then that dude with the citizen's posse is just on my last nerve....

Hang on Eric honey...everything is gonna be okay... eric 
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down