True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole

Go down

Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole Empty Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:36 pm

So we begin the third episode with a yoga class where we discover Sarah Newlin is with this group in a commune.

Alcide looking for Sookie and running to Bill’s house following Sookie’s scent. She is with Bill in his car and he explains to Sookie that when he was nearly drained to death in the Vamp Camp in a gambit to save the other Vampires, he lost his connection to her. He explains that she would need to take some of his blood so he would have a new connection to her. She does, reminding Bill she has a boyfriend.

Andy and Jessica go after Adeline and Wade. They find the two of them at the jail and free them. Adeline tells him that the guns are gone and Kenya is smack in the middle of the whole thing.

Reverend Daniels counsels Sam and tells him that he can only do what he can and have faith in the Lord. Sam is a little doubtful because the family they investigated back in St. Alice were believers and they were still killed. They interrupted by a strung out Lettie Mae.

Sam and Matt, his Vampire guard, are driving down the road talking but they are stopped by the vigilantes who kill Matt. Sam turns into an owl and flies away.

Pam is still talking to Eric. She tells Eric that Tara was killed. We find out that in the 80’s he was in love with the daughter of a wine maker and he was making love with her among the grape vines and they are interrupted by Nan Flanagan. She tells him they are the verge of making Tru:Blood and he is endangering them by not being very discreet. Pam wants him to leave but he wants to stay with his lover and he will always protect Pam, no matter what.

Jessica and Andy and Wade and Adeline show up at Jason’s house as Jason and Violet are arguing over the fact he wants a family and she says that she does not believe him, that he always seemed to be so strong, like the men she knew in her past. They are interrupted with the appearance of Andy and his crew. They hide Adeline and Wade at Jason’s house and Violet and Jason go with Andy and Jessica.

James shows up at Lafayette’s house and he asks Lafayette if he has anymore pot and he says no, but there are other ways to get him high. He takes some pills to imitate the effects of tuinal and James feeds, but not before he tells Lafayette that though he cares about Jessica, he doesn’t think Jessica really loves him.

Sookie and Bill are in the woods. Bill is in a tree and Sookie is acting as bait for the Hep-V Vampires. They have decided they need to hunt and they take Holly with them to draw humans out. Holly was in the middle of her ancestor protection spell when she was taken. Sookie and Bill chat about her relationship with Alcide. Sookie confesses that though she loves Alcide, she thinks she does not love Alcide as much as he loves her, that he wants a baby with her. Bill says that he remembers that was something she had wanted. Bill has a memory of taking pictures with his daughter and his family before he goes to war.

Jessica and Andy and Violet and Jason come upon Sam’s truck and a puddle of Vampire goo. The vigilantes come out and threaten Jason and Andy and the two vampires. Mrs. Fortenberry disses Jessica because of Hoyt and there are shots and Jessica is hit but not mortally. She does not heal because she has not fed in some time.

Reverend Daniels talks to Willa about what happened, and how she used to be a drunk and then he lets Willa feed but then he tells her that because of Lettie’s propensity for drugs, he has to rescind his invitation.

Alcide and Sam meet each other in the woods and team up to look for Sookie.

There are further memories from Eric. Because he pissed off Nan Flanagan, the Japanese company working on the synthetic blood catch back up with Eric and they give Eric a choice to either save Pam or Sylvie. He chooses Pam and they kill Sylvie. When Eric tells her that he was not looking to get infected on purpose but he was not necessarily being careful. He is tired of life; he tells Pam. Pam plays her one ace card. Sarah Newlin is not dead, Jason let her go and this motivates Eric though he is ill to get back to the States and hunt her down since she is the one who caused Nora’s death.

James sort of wakes up from his high and finds Lafayette passed out. He thinks Lafayette is dead and he shakes him till he awakes. This leads to some awkwardness.

Sarah Newlin is getting her groove on with her guru and afterwards, she is getting a bottle of wine and the assassins who killed Eric’s woman kills Sarah’s Guru.

Bill alerts Sookie to the presence of a human and Holly appears but she does not seem to remember where she was, since they have glamoured her. The Hep-V Vamps attack but Jason and Andy and Jessica save the day and kill many of the Hep-V Vampires. At the same time, the vigilantes attack and they are killed. Sookie was splashed with Hep-V infected Vampire Blood and while everyone is distracted as Violet helps her wash off the Hep-V blood, one of the vigilantes shoots and kills Alcide.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTnm7vskd1o

Preview of coming attractions
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Three Fire in the Hole

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Wow a lot happened in this epi.....

First of all, kudos to the writer who finally gave Hoyt's momma the true death....Man she was a miserable bitch.....

So, the best thing about episode three was all the Eric. I loved seeing Eric in the 80's and man...that boy has been eating good! Did you get a load of him? Still felt sort of sorry for him because everyone and his dog was cock blocking him. And even more sorry about what happened to him. But glad he is on the move again....

I am glad that Sam is okay. The previews made me worry a bit for him, but I am glad he is okay....

I get tickled at Sookie, someone once wrote Sookie is a pariah for the men in her life, and now I totally have to agree...Between being a danger whore and a jonah for the the male of the species...I don't know how you manage to get out alive with a love affair with Sookie.

I am having some trouble with James all of a sudden. It's not that I care if he man whores it with Lafayette, it is that I never got the impression that he and Jessica were having such a tough time of it...IDK...I guess they know what they are doing over there in TB...or not...

I hope they get to the poor little hostages...And really Holly, you are just now pulling your magik out....

And finally Alcide...

I have mixed emotions about Alcide...I don't know that I am all that happy he is dead, but I am not that unhappy...I know Sookie would have made him miserable...So maybe you could see it as a mercy killing.....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down