True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Five Lost Cause

3 posters

Go down

Season Seven Epi Five Lost Cause Empty Season Seven Epi Five Lost Cause

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Episode begins with Eric and Pam cleaning up Fangtasia and explaining to Willa why she has to has to go with them to find Sarah Newlin. She tells them she will tell Eric everything she knows about if Eric will release her, that he was shitty maker and abandoned her and how Tara raised her and Pam abandoned her too. He agrees and she tells him that Sarah has a vampire sister and she lives in Dallas and Sarah has a habit of running back to mommy and daddy when she is in trouble.

Sookie comes home to find all of Alcide's stuff packed and she sees Alcide's jacket. She holds it a minute and Lafayette and James comes out of the kitchen and tells her to go to bed, that he will stay with her. She goes to bed and sleeps through the rest of the night and through the next day to the evening and she wakes to find that Lafayette has set up a big buffet for a party to celebrate life and Jackson has arrived and has packed up Alcide's things. Bill arrives with flowers and she invites him in. Lettie Mae wants to go to the party but Rev. Daniels won't let her so she spikes the chili with benadryl to knock him out and goes to the party.

Eric and Pam meet up with Amber, Sarah's vampire sister. She has Hep V and she tells him that she knows that Sarah will likely be in touch with her parents who are going to a big republican party to-do and they get ready to go when Pam sees that Eric's Hep V has progressed and he tells Pam he is going to die, that she has to be ready for that to happen.

Bill is at the party and he remembers about the day the war came to Bon Temps and how a neighbor had a meeting and Bill goes all Rhett Butler on them and tells them that war is going to be a waste because the north has better weapons than they have and he doesn't want to be a part of it. During the party, Jackson raises a toast to Alcide and says how stubborn he was and how he died a hero. Lettie Mae appears and talks about how she didn't raise Tara, but she was a hero anyway because Tara gave her life to save her momma. Violet gives her condolences to Sookie and she says how she was torn up with the deaths of her lovers over the centuries and this rubs Jason the wrong way.

Jessica is outside and Andy goes out to her and tells her he forgives her and she has to forgive herself and then he asks her to help him propose to Holly. She does and she takes him to Sookie and Jason and they lend him Gran's engagement ring. This seems okay to Jason but them Violet chypes up and says that she doesn't need a ring to know Jason is hers. This rubs Jason the wrong way too. Andy proposes and Holly accepts.

James wants to get Jessica alone but she is enjoying the party and she tells him to loosen up and quit being such a wet blanket. He goes outside and sees Lafayette. Sookie goes up with Arlene who notices that Sookie is sad and she tells Sookie that when she gets to missing Terry, she gets his jacket and puts it on and she feels like Terry is holding her. Jackson overhears this talk.

Eric and Pam head to the big republican party bash and they catch up with Sarah's dad but Sarah catches up with her mom in the lady's room and she tells her that the Tru:Blood Yakusa are after her and before there is anymore said, the Yakusa show up and massacres everyone. Eric catches up with Sarah Newlin and though he has her in his fist, the Yakusa burst in and Eric kills the one who killed Sophie back in Paris.

Jessica goes out to find James and finds him having sex with Lafayette and she goes in and James follows her and Jessica gets Jason to rescind James' invitation and she goes up to Sookie's old room and Jason follows to comfort her. While they are upstairs, Lettie Mae takes a swipe at Willa with a knife and Nicole has a fit that they would even have a party much less have vampires there, after all they had been attacked by rabid vampires. Sam takes her home and Violet follows to make sure they get home safe.

Sookie hears the thoughts of her neighbors and how their opinion of Sookie has changed and she goes outside to see Bill and Bill is thinking about how how he and Caroline and the kids and Minas tried to get away to the North and how they were stopped and Minas was killed. He sees Sookie come out to him and she thanks Bill for seeing her better than she sees herself when he mentions that she has done more to bring unity to the community in the past few days than he has in decades. He walks her in and goes home.

Jason confesses to Jessica that he thinks Violet is kind of weird and Lafayette basically tells her that she needs to think about whether or not she really wants James, and if she doesn't that he does, that he deserves to fall in love and have some happiness as well. Jessica and Jason have sympathy sex and while they are up there, Violet hears them but she doesn't let them know she heard them. Sookie finally goes to bed and she finds Alcide's jacket laid out on the bed. She puts it on and goes to sleep.

Bill is in the tub having a soak and he remembers the goodbye he and Caroline shared and when he gets out of the bath, he sees that he has Hep V.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Five Lost Cause Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Five Lost Cause

Post  Renee Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:20 am

Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Well, there was a lot in this episode. I first of all felt really bad for Willa, and some for Eric. They both were at in an impasse with one another and I think it is sad they did not get to be a good maker and progeny sort of thing together.

Second, I know this is gonna sound terrible because I like Lafayette, but really, couldn't he have waited til Jessica and James broke up before he plowed James? And did they have to do it outside? That was extra humiliating....

SO glad that Andy and Jessica got things squared away and they can move forward and I was so glad that Andy and Holly are squared away too...

And Sookie? I don't know what to say about her. I mean, okay, she loves Alcide, I get it, but she confessed to Bill that she didn't love him like he loved her, and now she is all weepy and grievy over him? It just was not the same for her and Alcide as it was with Terry and Arlene. Still, Jackson shows a touch of class by leaving the jacket...SO cool of him.

Loved seeing Eric and Pam together one more time, but I was sad to see how sick Eric is becoming and while I understand the strategic and emotional reason he let Sarah go to kill the Yakusa guy...I was disappointed not to see her die.

Loved seeing Bill of course, but was sad about the end...OH NO!!!!!
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Ok, I haven't had much to say thus far this season but I'll try to make a commentary now and then. My thoughts thus far...

First four episodes........

I miss the big hairball (sniffles)

Eric + Hep V = OH HELL NO!!!!

Maxine - Betcha you'll find angels wearing red shoes. Buh bye

Arlene - We know you got kids, seriously.

Sorry about that, now on to this weeks offering..............

I've said it time and again, Sara Newlin's sister is a VAMPIRE. I just love being right  Very Happy 

Ginger he's just not that into you, deal with it.

Way to hijack a girlfriends house to have a party Lafayette, and while we're talking, way to hijack a gal's honey. I don't blame you, but you could have used more finesse and your timing just sucks.

James, I don't blame you, not one little bit. Besides, nothing that pretty can be straight all the time.

Pam, just love your snark, I wonder what you could come up with for the Canadian political parties.

Eric, You're looking fine in your Texan duds. BTW you simply cannot die!

Jessica, I'm sorry honey that you had to be blindsided that way but you have to realize you've been pushing James away for a very long time. I think the fact that its Lafayette is what is freaking you out mostly. Oh yeah, and sweetie pie but you are facing one unholy Violet smackdown because she isn't the sharing kind.

Bill, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm

I have not been able to post in a while but I have been watching the show and there are a few things I want to say ditto to:

Mrs. F's demise
The death of the sword wielding Yakusa

I am sad about the death of Alcide, though I thought he was a piss poor alpha.

I am crushed over the Eric's condition.
I feel really bad for Pam....And I miss Tara, she was ever so much more interesting with fangs.
I really feel sorry for Willa, she wanted to be made by Eric and then he left her. I know that is a big deal and you don't want to point your fingers at the Big Viking, but he was a bad parent. Look how wonderful he was with Pam.
I am a bit confused about Nichole. Why ever would she be angry with the vampires. She was in a group for heaven's sake that fought for supernaturals. True they are all dead and she was kidnapped by sick vampires, but she is blaming the good vampires.

I do wish someone would help Lettie Mae connect with Tara permanently on the other plane.

And I have to agree, I think it was in poor taste for Lafayette to have sex with James out in the drive way with Jessica just in the house.

And I think Bill is doing something different with his disease...and I think it is because of Sookie's blood
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down