True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Six Karma

Go down

Season Seven Epi Six Karma Empty Season Seven Epi Six Karma

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 pm

The Episode begins with Eric walking down the hall with the jaw of that yakusa he killed and he feels really tired but he rallies to fight with several more yakusa until he hears Pam's voice. She is a prisoner and he stops and they take him into custody and they are taken to Yakanoma Corporation and they are set in front of some large windows with a clock counting them down to dawn. Eric quips: "Our first sunrise together."

Bill goes to the computer and looks up a lawyer and attempts to make an appointment to do some work on his will for Jessica and he is told to just come in and wait. Jessica comes in a hears Bill on the phone and she learns he has Hep V. Bill comes down to his office and Jessica goes in. She wants to see if Bill will tell her himself and he doesn't. He asks about James and she tells him they got in a fight and may have broken up.

Lafayette and Lettie Mae come into Lafayette's house and James is there. He gives them some blood and they trip together to try and see if Lettie is being truthful about Tara and James beds down in the cellar.

Jason is in his patrol car in front of his house and he has decided to what to do with Violet. He walks in and Violet appears in her garters and stockings and they have sex.

Bill pulls up to the lawyer's office and finds the waiting room is packed with sick vampires and he has no choice but to take a seat and rest.

Coming back to Pam and Eric, they meet a guy named Mr. Gus and he tells him he is looking for Sarah Newlin because she has caused his company to go bankrupt and he wants a little come uppance for that. Pam and Eric make a deal to help him find Sarah Newlin. They tell Mr. Gus she has a vampire sister.

Sarah Newlin in the meantime is breaking into her sister Amber's house and Amber jumps on her and attacks her but she becomes ill and passes out.

Jessica calls Jason and asks him to go get Sookie and bring her to Bill's house. Violet gets up after Jason leaves and she rips the place apart.

Andy wakes up and hears a noise coming from Aldeline's room and finds her in bed with Wade. He kicks Wade out and he and Holly argue and Holly takes Wade home.

Jason goes to Sookie's house and and she is in bed hing over. He gets her up and takes her to Bill's house and Jessica tells her that Bill has Hep V. Sookie remembers the night she set the trap for the Hep-V vampires and she cut herself and then when a vampire was killed near her, she got some of the blood on the wound.

Lafayette and Lettie Mae find Tara in the dream scape and she is still on a cross with a white python around her shoulders, speaking in tongues. Lafayette releases her and she takes off running and they chase her.

Sam comes home and finds Nichole on the phone. She tells Sam she can't stand to live another minute in Bon Temps and she is leaving and she wants Sam to leave with her. He says he doesn't want to leave Bon Temps.

Arlene and Holly make it Bellefleurs to get it cleaned up and Holly is avoiding Andy's calls.

Bill notices the veins are turning black on his arms which seems to indicate his disease is spreading faster than usual.

Sookie gets tested at a Hep V clinic and then she and Jason go and tail gate at Grab it Quik.

Lafayette and Lettie Mae follow Tara to what used to be their old house when Tara was a little girl. She is digging in the yard. Reverend Daniels wakes Lettie Mae up and they try to explain to them that this was all real and he leaves in disgust.

Andy goes to Bellefleur's and he and Holly get into it and Arlene plays mediator and they agree to go and talk to the kids.

Sookie tells Jason that she still feels Bill in her, even when she hated him. She said she never felt that closeness with Alcide or with Eric. She says that she supposes you never forget your first. Jason said the only person he felt that way for was Jessica. He tells her he is going to break it off with Violet. Sookie gets the call that confirms she had Hep V. They decide to go to Jessica and tell her face to face.

Bill finally gets to see the lawyer and she basically shakes Bill down. He kills her and then her vampire body guard and leaves.

Andy and Holly come home and they find that Adeline and Wade have gone and they are at Fort Bellefleur.

Amber wakes up and Sarah explains that the Yakusa are after her and she reveals that the day the camp was raided by Eric she grabbed a vial of the antidote to Hep V and drank it and she is the cure for Hep V. She heals Amber.

Sookie tells Jessica about being Hep V positive and she apologizes for giving it to Bill.

Jason comes home to find that Violet has left. She left a note that says: Relationship not working, over it.

Violet finds Wade and Adeline at Fort Bellefleur and she offers them a safe place to be away from parents and Hep V vamps.

Mr. Gus and Pam and Eric goes to Amber's house and discovers Amber is cured. Bill returns home and finds Jessica and Sookie waiting for him.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Six Karma Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Six Karma

Post  Aslinn Dhan Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:34 pm

First off I want to say that I really enjoyed this episode. I am glad they have found a source for the cure, but now I am worried that it will not come in time for Bill. I hope so though.

One of the things that I like is that though Jason is still a little on the stupid side, he is getting better. Just hope he can do something with Violet before she hurts Adeline and Wade.

I am a little confused about the way Nichole is acting. Okay, so the rag is off the bush about her turn around of feelings about Vampires, but frankly, the way she treating Sam is down right disgusting. Except for the baby, if I were Sam, I would be more than happy to cut her loose.

Although the hubby is a lawyer, I loved the way Bill dealt with that greedy mouth piece....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down