True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Seven Epi Seven May Be the Last Time

Go down

Season Seven Epi Seven May Be the Last Time Empty Season Seven Epi Seven May Be the Last Time

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 pm

The episode begins with Eric and Pam and Mr. Gus interrogating Amber Newlin about the where abouts of Sarah. Since Sarah healed her, she won't give up on Sarah and in a fit of rage and a hallucination of Sarah Newlin, Eric stakes her in frustration.

Then Andy and Holly are still looking for Adelyn and Wade. They are not at Ft. Bellefleur, having decamped to Violet's place. Andy calls Jessica and asks if she has felt anything that would indicate Adelyn is in trouble. She says she hasn't. Wade and Adelyn are being shown into Violet's sex room filled with munchies and dildoes.

Bill seems to be getting worse and he is pretty much resigned to his fate but Sookie still maintains that she has hope and tells Jessica not to give up hope yet.

Arlene is at Bellefleur's and Keith surprises her and after some resistance, she has sex with Keith on the pool table but she wakes up and it has all been a dream.

Eric and Pam quarrel about his staking Amber Newlin and Eric says he just wants to kill Sarah Newlin and Pam says he can't kill her because she is the cure for Hep V. Mr. Gus says that if he helps him get Sarah Newlin alive, he will cut Eric in on a 49% cut of the action for Nu:Blood, the synthesized cure for Hep V and he wants Eric to be the spokes person.

Bill is sleeping and dreaming about when he was human and his father tells him he has arranged a courtship for Bill to Caroline. He tells him he is dying and he wants to make sure his wife is secure before he dies and this marriage will make her secure.

Hoyt returns to Bon Temps and he has a girlfriend with him, Brigitte, who is a microbiologist (duh duh duhhhhh) and he stops at Bellefleurs, and Arlene calls Jason after she gets the notion that Hoyt doesn't seem to remember Jason. He tells he he doesn't and not to remind him of anything. Jason comes over and the horn dog is attracted to Hoyt's girlfriend....

Adelyn and Wade are exploring those toys and stuff and she hears Wade's head saying that he is not into this stuff which is a relief to her becauseshe isn't either and he confesses that he has never done anything.

A large HumVee drives up to Sookie's house and out comes Dr. Ludwig. She goes with Sookie to Bill's house and she discovers that Sookie is from the faery line of Niall Brigante and she wants nothing to do with Sookie or Niall so she leaves without suggesting treatment. When she woke Bill up he was dreaming of the day he first met Caroline.

Hoyt, Jason and Brigitte go to the morgue and they look at Maxine. He asks Jason how she died and Jason lies to him and tells him that she was attacked by a vampire when a vigilant group got the vampires stirred up,but Jason is still fighting his attraction for Brigitte.

Sookie reaches out to Niall Brigante and he tells her he will do what he can for her sake but he doesn't like Bill. On their way, he stops Sookie and they take a moment to look at the past and they see Caroline giving birth. Niall says there is magic all around but there is no magic that can help Bill and Sookie sends Niall away.

Sarah Newlin goes to the Light of Day Institute and she is confronted by the ghosts of her past and she seems to be going a little insane. She sees a vision of Jason who tells her Eric is on his way to kill her.

The Japanese find her Via satellite.

Sam talks to Arlene about leaving Bon Temps and she tells him that he needs to decide if he would happy in this place if he didn't have Nichole and the Baby.

Holly checks out her ex husband's lake house and Wade and Adelyn are not there.

A little girl goes into her bedroom and hears a noise outside and looks out and finds Lafayette and Lettie Mae digging up the front yard.

Keith comes to Arlene and they talk. Arlene says that she is infected with Hep V and they can't have sex and Keith says that is okay, they could still dance. So they dance to Roy Orbison's In Dreams.

Violet wakes up and attacks Wade and Adelyn and Jessica feels her fear and goes after her.

Eric and Pam head out with the Japanese to get Sarah Newlin.

Sookie runs out to Bill's house and tells him she will be with him til the very end.

Sarah is flipping out and she is confronted by Steve Newlin and the Guru and Jason and Jason tells her she is going to die when the Japanese and Eric and Pam pull up.

Bill and Sookie make love.
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Season Seven Epi Seven May Be the Last Time Empty Re: Season Seven Epi Seven May Be the Last Time

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Okay, so I liked this epi but I am getting a little tired of this thing with Jason being a horn dog all the time...Can't he control himself. And is this Brigette we have been waiting for the one who helps Bill?

And I am equally tired of this petulant thing going on with Eric...He is supposed to be smart, he needs Sarah Newlin...He would not waste her if she has the cure....

Getting pretty tired of this thing with Lettie Mae...I want her to either get on with it or get put out of our misery....

And I am a little tired of this thing with Bill's past...I want to see less of it and more of him and Sookie mending fences...I know, they had sex together and all that, but I want them to get things straightened out...And Niall, be really careful because I got a super soaker full of lemonade for your faerie ass
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down