True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn

+3
NightRose
Barrister
Dragonhawk
7 posters

Go down

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn Empty Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn

Post  Dragonhawk Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 pm

As Eric cleans up the mess that was Nan Flanagan, Bill leaves a message for Jessica--he will be away for a week. "My palace is your palace," he offers. Eric and Bill sense that Sookie is in danger and although Eric doesn't want to help, Bill heads for her place. Once they step outside, they are trapped by Authority soldiers and thrown into a car trunk.

Pam shows up at Sookie's looking for Eric, but instead finds Sookie and Lafayette holding Tara's lifeless body. Pam refuses Lafayette's request to turn Tara, until she gets Sookie to agree that she will repair the rift between her and Eric, and an IOU for a future favor. Deal negotiated, Pam feeds Tara some of her blood and is buried with her.

On Jason's doorstep, Reverend Newlin begs Jason to let him in, saying he has nowhere else to go. Although suspicious of Steve's fangs--he says "they're like twin hard-ons"--Jason is sympathetic and when he looks Steve in the eye... is immediately glamoured. Steve ties Jason up and confesses he's had feelings for him since they first met; his murderous streak was jealousy flaring. Although flattered, Jason tells Steve he's not gay, which only upsets Steve. Jessica enters and claims Jason as hers. As Jessica overpowers Steve, Jason revokes his invitation and Steve vacates, declaring "I love you!" as the door slams.

Pursued by Marcus' wolf pack, Sam goes to Luna to tell her she and Emma need to run. Luna insists that Sam tell them it was Alcide who killed Marcus, but Sam feels he owes Alcide for what he did for Tommy. Werewolf Rikki tracks Sam to Luna's place, and when she threatens Emma, Sam willingly goes along with her. Marcus' pack beats Sam for information. Martha, Marcus's mother and Emma's grandmother, tells Sam they need her son's body to honor him properly. She promises Emma and Luna's safety, and Sam leads the pack to Marcus' remains. Alcide, accompanied by Luna, shows up and admits he's the real killer. Martha and other members of the pack shift into wolves and start gnawing on Marcus' remains.

In the trunk of the car, Eric and Bill manipulate their bodies into position to use an umbrella to ignite the car's gas tank. As the Authority suit comes for them, he is staked by Nora, his female counterpart. Spotting Nora, Eric kisses her deeply. Nora is a chancellor of the Authority, but no one knows she and Eric share Godric as a maker. She is part of a faction that believes Eric and Bill should be rewarded, not punished, for protecting them from the necromancers. They prepare to go to ground as Nora's plan for freeing them is put into motion. Nora and Eric enter a shipping container to reacquaint themselves. "We fight like siblings, but we f*** like champions," he says after Bill complains about the noise. Eric takes a call from Alcide to relay the news of Russell Edgington's reemergence from the cement, while elsewhere, a man is dragged through an abandoned building and torn apart.

Patrick joins Terry and his family for breakfast and assures Arlene's kids that Terry was a hero. He's startled to learn they're living in the Bellefleur mansion because their house burned down. At Merlotte's Patrick tells Terry that he too lost his home in a fire. In fact, four of the guys in their squad have been burned out of their homes, and it's because of what happened in Iraq. Terry throttles Patrick to shut him up until Arlene catches him in the act. Patrick tells Terry he suspected Terry was behind the fires, or that he'd want to help... now he's not so sure.

Sookie cleans up Debbie's remains in the kitchen. She tells Lafayette that because she wanted to kill Debbie, she can't call the police and claim she acted in self-defense. The two of them also go back to Lafayette's house to take care of Jesus' body, but Lafayette freaks out when it's not there. Alcide shows up at Sookie's to warn her about Russell and insist she stay with him to be safe, but Sookie turns him down. As she tries to tell him about Debbie, Lafayette jumps in and tells the werewolf to "get the f*** outta our lives."

Having been claimed by Jessica, Jason arrives at the Compton house and is surprised to see she's hosting a party. He hides hurt when she tells him she was only protecting him from Steve, and removes his badge and uniform as he joins the party. Jason tries to connect with Jessica as they play Guitar Hero, but her attentions are elsewhere, so Jason leaves with a with a sorority girl. In his squad car, Jason turns down the girl's overtures since he knows how their relationship will play out.

A compatriot of Nora's hands Eric and Bill fake passports to start their new lives. Just as Eric kisses Nora goodbye, her team explodes in a hail of bullets. The three are surrounded by Authority soldiers.

Sookie and Lafayette keep vigil by Tara's grave. Pam crawls out, complaining about how dirty she is. Sookie digs at Tara's remains and starts to cry when Tara's body remains still. Suddenly, newborn vampire Tara speeds her way out of the hole and lunges for Sookie.

Casting Call:

[RIKKI] In her mid 20s, a dirty-beautiful werewolf, she demands to know what’s become of the pack leader…RECURRING

[J.D.] 50s, a particularly large Marine-type werewolf, he refuses to bow down before the new pack leader…1 speech, 1 scene RECURRING

[ANNIE] In her late 40s, maybe 50, she’s a powerful, respected werewolf within the pack due to her late son’s position. She’s determined to perform a particular ritual…RECURRING

[JUDGE CLEMENTS] 50ish, corrupt, a former athlete whose body has been neglected, this judge radiates power and uses his position to get a speeding ticket for his son fixed…3 speeches & 2 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[ROCKY] 16, Caucasian, a hunter, he is Holly’s (Lauren Bowles) eldest son who doesn’t think very highly of Holly…7 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[WADE] 14, Caucasian, a hunter, he is Holly’s (Lauren Bowles) youngest son who is still willing to give Holly the benefit of the doubt…5 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING (22)

[DANIELLE] This female werewolf wonders how much longer a prisoner is going to last under interrogation…1 line, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURING

[KENNETH] This male werewolf thinks a prisoner is stubborn and may not crack soon…1 line, 1 scene (40) POSSIBLE RECURRING

[CAT] 40, a vampire with no sense of humor, she’s part of an underground railroad for vampires…2 lines, 1 scene POSSIBLE RECURRING

[CAMMY] This sorority girl with an especially hot body takes a liking to Jason (Ryan Kwanten) at a party and assumes they’ll be having sex…GUEST STAR

[ZANDER] A particularly handsome frat boy, he feels an instant attraction to Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) at a party. They enjoy playing Rock Band 3 and singing a Jimi Hendrix song together…

[FRAT BOY #1] This frat boy enjoys playing drinking games at a party…3 lines, 2 scenes

[SORORITY GIRL #1] She attends a house party and declares Jessica the coolest vampire she’s ever met…3 lines, 2 scenes

[HAYES] A large vampire of Eastern European descent, he is dispatched by the Authority to give the True Death to some other vampires…3 lines, 2 scenes

[BUDDY] In his early 20s, a road crew member and a friend of Hoyt’s, he mocks Jason with the other guys…2 lines, 1 scene

[TEAM CAPTAIN #2 / DONNIE] Seen in flashback, this 6th grade boy bullies Sookie and is very angry and disturbed when she reveals something private about his life…3 lines, 1 scene

[TEAM CAPTAIN #1] Seen in flashback, this 12-year-old boy is a bully who doesn’t pick Sookie for his kick ball team…1 line, 1 scene
Dragonhawk
Dragonhawk
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodanonymous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn Empty Re: Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn

Post  Barrister Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:08 am

Turn, Turn, Turn....Excited....
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn Empty Re: Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn

Post  Barrister Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

As the dust settles in Bon Temps, Sam and Luna’s plans for a fresh start are interrupted by a new arrival, hell-bent on revenge.Meanwhile: Sookie’s vow for a life without vampires is put to the test; Lafayette struggles with his latest acquisition; Patrick calls in a favor from Terry, that will put his relationship with Arlene under pressure; Jessica takes a backseat, while Jason caters for an unwelcome house guest; Pam tries to make amends, and Bill and Eric plan their escape from the forces now pursuing them, but are soon drawn into a plot that will shatter the very foundations of the vampire hierarchy, and bring them face to face with their deadliest enemy.

From Wiki
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn Empty Turn, Turn, Turn

Post  NightRose Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Sounds like season 5 gets off to a great start...Can't wait...
NightRose
NightRose
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Let me say this is a pretty good premier. The only bad thing I have to say about it is there are still too many plot lines.

But on to the good stuff.

Let me say I was sort of relieved to see Tara did not become a ghost...That would have been a little more like Being Human than I like. But, I am interested in seeing how things go for her. I sort of hate it, because being Vampire was the very last thing she wanted.

Bill and Eric...or as Spookie Tooth calls them, Butch Cassidy and the Sundown Kid...That was an interesting scenario. I am very excited to see what happens next. I liked it when Eric squatted down to check on Bill after they were blown from the car and he told Bill he would leave him. That was very gratifying. And of course, I was as heated up as anyone else to Eric back in the er...saddle again...and to see he has filled out a little. And as you can see from Aolani's new little siggie, I loved his line....We fight like siblings but we f*ck like champions...There is the silver tongued Viking I know and love.....And was it just me or were you just a little gratified that he said F*ck Sookie....

Sookie and Lafayette...Boy, do theyhave their heads on backwards...I suspect this would have been the last thing on Tara's list to be when she grew up. I can't believe Sookie agreed with this quite frankly. But this will make for an interesting if slightly irritating facet to Tara's journey.

Jason and Jessica...I keep hearing that old saying: "When the cat's away, the mice will play" when I think about poor old Jessica on her own in the King's palace. And with Jason vying for her attention and Steve Newlin in the mix...It can't be boring to say the least....

And then there is Alcide and Sam...Boy they are in a world of hurt, but Alcide, just like every other Sookie enamored man, is eager to add her troubles with his own and he has a world of troubles to sort out. I don't know if I care too much for the way the pack took care of Marcus' corpse, but it must have something to do with the pack master thing.

Terry and Arlene...I am afraid that like the Mavis story line, this story is going to take up a lot of precious Vampire storyline and suddenly come to a dead halt like the Mavis storyline. I don't know what will happen there, but they need to get to the point...

Have you found Jesus yet? Well, someone needs to be looking for his dead ass... where did the body go?
I think it was likely his grandfather who came to get him. With the family magik, he probably knew Jesus was gone...That is where I put my money....Spooky Tooth agrees....

The Authority...I am more intrigued than ever to see how the plot thickens over this one....

What did you guys think?
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Spooky Tooth Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

So sad Sucky and Lala didn’t let Tara cross over. Now Tara will be a terror.
Hope Bill and Eric stays together. Bill Cassidy and the Sundown Kid!
I think someone should put Hoyt out of his misery.
Jason has definitely met his match with Jessica. It’s time he finds out what it feels like to love a love and leave them.
Sam is between a rock and a hard place. He could have turned into a fly and gotten away form those weres but then that would have Luna and Emma in danger.
Reverend Newlin is a hoot…but he is no Talbot.
Terry and his war buddy is a problem. Looks like Rene may redeem himself in the hereafter? Hope Arlene gets a break
Go Bellefleur. I am liking you more and more. But watch out for that Judge. When you scratch a crooked politician’s back, he’ll be back for more and more.
Can’t wait til next week…See you Vampire lovers then. Be good and remember, you only bite the ones you love.
Spooky Tooth
Spooky Tooth
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm

I finally got to watch the episode and ruminated.

One of the things I found that was interesting was the expression on Pam's face when it appeared Tara had not risen. Did you get the sense she was a little disappointed? I wonder how a vampire feels when they try to make someone and they don't rise? Would be like a failed pregnancy?

I, too, liked the new friendship between Bill and Eric. Of course traveling together would make them stand out. I can't help but wonder how strong this friendship is. Do they really trust one another or are they simply desperate? Or do they feel a sort of kinship at being the members of the formerly cherished by Sookie club? All of the above? Hummmmmm

I agree that Tara is not going to be that pleased with being vampire at first, but I am afraid she is going to find being vampire an excellent outlet for all of her rage. Not only does she have that smart arsed attitude, she has the confusion and impetuous behaviours of a new fangling. Remember how impulsive Jessica was.

And speaking of my favourite red headed girl, she is leagues above Hoyt and Jason and they have no way of realising they are in over their heads. She is far more vampire now and her tastes are, how do we say, exquisite? Don't worry darling, I understand you.

Terry is interesting. So the fire at his house was not caused by the ghostly Mavis? That is intriguing. I remember the very first season when he told Sookie at Rene and Arlene's engagement party when he said there were a lot of dead people he wished were here as well. Did he and Patrick do something in Iraq which led to the deaths of their comrades? I suspect something is up there.

The Authority still intrigues me and I have to say, I am very excited to learn more about the inner workings of the vampire world. Apparently, the royals in the vampire world are very much like the royals in most of Europe, heads of state and nothing more, taking directions from this shadow government. I do hope Bill and Eric and Nora do make it out alive. And by the way Viking, stay away from my little sweetheart with those low rider straits. There was a glow in her eye that troubled me.

And what was that with eating Marcus? Did you notice Alcide and Luna did not seem too shocked by it? Is that how they establish an ascendancy? Oh dear. And they call vampires blood thirsty.

All in all an excellent first episode.
Barrister
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Season Five Episode One Turn Turn Turn Empty "Turn, Turn, Turn"

Post  NightRose Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi Everybody,

Glad that True Blood is back...And with a loud bang at that...Poor Tara and right now I am worried about Sookie when Tara gets hold of her...OK, am I the only one who wants to know who Rev. Newlin's maker is? Poor Jason, now he has a love sick gay vampire after him...What was it Pam said to Sookie...That she had a super snatch...That is hilarious and she sounded a little jealous, if you asked me...I am worried about the fact that Bill and Eric will be with the authority now...This is all sort of messed up...I thought that they wanted Nan dead but now Bill and Eric are in trouble for killing her...Sam seems to be turning into a nudist... Every time he turns around he loses his clothes...Jessica and Jason need to leave the karaoke alone, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Can't wait until next week...

Patty
NightRose
NightRose
Teacup
Teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am

Loved this first episode! I thought it was a great start to the new season.

I don't think Tara will be very happy about being turned Vampire,it will be interesting to see how she deals with it. And to have Pam as her maker will be interesting too!

I'm liking the beginnings of the bromance between Bill and Eric. I liked when Eric leaned down to help Bill,and wouldn't leave him behind. I was proud of the Viking.

The ritual with the pack eating the dead pack master's body was a little disturbing to me. Gross!

A gay vampire Steve Newlin,who has a crush on Jason was very funny to me. I'm curious about his maker too.

Eric and Nora! WOW! Shocked (That's all I have to say about that!)

minnie
minnie
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

http://themooseandsqurriel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 am

So much going on and so many ruminations. Let's see if I can hit some of them.

I loved hearing Eric say Fuck Sookie. It is so beyond about time!! Yay!! And a happy dance too! As the show continued I did take note that he sure seemed to move on quickly without so much as a thought backwards. He had more passion in a few moments with Nora than he did in all 4 seasons past with Sookie.

When stating that the Authority is here and you know they just took Bill, must you run TOWARDS them? You are smart Eric, run the oppposite way sweetheart, honestly! Imagine the suprise when they capture you, not!

Now Bill, you really should take lessons from Eric. Just because Sookie is in trouble, you honestly can resist going off to help her. A little less help from both of you boys would do that girl a world of good.

Now the whole thing with Pam showing up and being the one who ends up turning Tara was just the icing on the cake, wasnt it? I will look forward to seeing how Pam decides to lay claim to her being "owed one". Im with Pam in wondering what in the world Sookie would ever be able to do that would be of help or interest to Pam other than staying away from her maker.All kinds of things going on there. I mean, Sookie was right in her instinctive reaction that it was the last thing that Tara would want. I can also understand that Lala was just at the point of not thinking things thru and being at the end of his rope when it comes to losing people. I dont know as that he could have handled having to talk to one more ghost right then. All in all tho, a very bad decision and one it appears that Lala will be in denial over and blaming Sookie for in the near future. Talk about one of those moments that you wish you could go back in time and do over. Shoulda just let that one go, sorry Lala.

Now the state that Tara seems to be in? It reminds me almost of Bubba in the books, but different. Like they blew out half of her brains and so she is like some alpha vampire or something. Even less humanity than most going on there .She just has that vampire stare and dead eyes going on. Seeing her all perched up on the edge of the sink in the previews just reminded me of Twilight and that red headed vamp in the first movie. Len made an interesting observation. He said that you could tell "Tara" had left the building because her mouth wasnt running a mile a minute. And now she smells a fairy. Well what in the hell did they expect? Damn Sookie, can you be any dumber? You already know how you smell to vampires, so just sit beside a newly made one and then act all shocked when they go all crazy on you...... Jeez Louise there.

I laughed my tail off when Rev Newlin come in to profess his undying love to Jason. Do you buy it? I know I dont. Like others have wondered, just who is his maker? And what is he up to? He sure didnt come back to be all lovey dovey. Altho Id be worried if I was Jason that he could glamour him and have his way with him and there wouldnt be a thing Jason could do about it. See? That didnt already happen tho, now did it? So there is something else up for sure.

Love the bit between Newlin and Jessica tho. And the previews too. Hair pulling, Hahaha! Love it! Altho here we go confusing poor Jason. He obviously cant tell the difference between a protective "He is Mine" and an honest one. Jessica just wants to keep him safe but be off on her own having fun and playing the field. Her way of saying enough is enough and time out I think and right on to her! I do feel sorry for Jason tho. I mean, he has her blood and then fighting with his best friend over Jess, and then her just sort of not really being mean, but being pretty sure she doesnt want to be in a committed relationship, its just hard for him right now. I dont think he has any illusions that he doesnt deserve it, he knows he does. He also logically knows all of this, but he is still like some poor love lorn shmuck who is twisting in the wind right about now.

The thing with Alcide and Sookie and Lala? Good Lord, Lala, you got a death wish boy? Aint no one going to jail for shooting that trash , stop worrying about it and get over it already. So Sookie tells Alcide, big deal.I couldnt figure out if I admired you for getting in that big were's face or thought you were the dumbest mofo around. Go figure.

Sam has his heart in the right place, no doubt, but he really is messing in places he has no business I think. It cant go well for him. Alcide needed to just step up as he did and get on with it. He may not want to be Pack Leader, but there it is all the same. Mama eating her son gross? Of course, but even in the book its not as if they arent pretty nasty and animalistic and rude. It was almost expected. And yes, Mama and Daddy are not going to be bowing down to you anytime soon and they will have followers. Of course there will be trouble. Its True Blood, even if it does have too many plot lines and this is yet another one I could do without.

Do you get the feeling that Terry just wants his friend to go away and STOP talking about things from the past? I dont think Terry is a bad guy and I cant imagine much changing my mind on that but his friend is not doing much for his stress level or comfort. And of course Arlene isnt helping much either. Her little visit with Rene just allowed her imagination to go off again, not that it needs any help. Talk about something that shouldn't be left alone. So yeah, there will have been some supernatural stuff that went on overseas and such but I could still do without this storyline. More vamps and less of the other.

Len was loving the ending part with the Authority. It looked pretty badass, but I have to admit that I secretly dont want to see them be more bad ass than our boys. If they are gonna up the ante tho, then it just has to be.

Im glad to see the two vamps, Bill and Eric, working together for a change and not at each others throats, but I also am fully aware that its all about survival. Seeing how Eric flipped on Sookie, I have no illusions when it comes to this new bromance going on. I'll enjoy it for what its worth Smile Team Vampire all the way and even more so now. wooliebully

Pam, poor Pam. She is still in the deep end with Eric and now he is off again without her and then come to find out that Eric keeps secrets from her? Makes me glad she can concentrate her efforts on Tara for a bit, even if it wasnt her choice. You do have to know tho that if it didnt suit her in some way or another, beyond Sookie owing her one, she would never have turned Tara. It just wouldnt be Pam to do something she didnt want to. I think Tara will be even more pure vampire than any of them and I think that will somehow please the hell out of Pam. Tara will become her new confidant and I think that is how we shall come to hear much more about Pam. I wish they had killed Tara and let it go, but if this is what it takes so we can hear more about Pam , then I can accept that.

I'm not too worried about Eric and Nora. I think it was all about the shock value and that was about it. It was an excellent excuse for us to see our "old Eric" back in the saddle again. No other way I know of to remind us that the amnesiac Eric is long gone. Some silly side notes? Loved the red marks on Nora's backside as a bit of reality, even if she was a few inches too short for the logistics of that to really have worked. You betcha I was looking that hard. Eric invloved? Oh yeah, I was looking hard. Loved the passion between them even if I dont think it really is going to mean anything more than it had ever meant in the past.

All in all, the season started off with a bang and took of running right off. I think it is looking to be a fantastic season!

eric eric eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

Ok, here are my thoughts on the premiere of Season 5.

-Eric’s invitation to my house will never be rescinded if he will speed clean for me.

-Bill, if you truly believe that your ‘within reason’ is in sync with Jessica’s ‘within reason’ you’re going to be sadly mistaken. Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Steve Newlin, well that explains why your hot young wife jumped on the magic Jason ride so readily. Out of the closet AND the coffin in one fell swoop, now that makes for a busy baby vamp. Too bad about Jason being straight ‘n all.

-Jessica, shades of Season 1 with Bill and Sookie! Oh, and don’t forget to top up the liquor cabinet just some friendly advice. *On a side note, did anyone else find it hysterically funny that Bill has the full version of Rockband for Wii?*

-Pam, the sacrifices you make my dear. Wearing Walmart and turning Tara. Although, as I think about it, you two should really hit it off, what with both of you having readings so high on the Bitch ‘O Meter.

-Jason, you’re finally growing a personality above and beyond the lil Jason in your dockers. Good job and tactful blow off of our new GBV. That didn’t go well though, did it?

-Lafayette, thank god almighty you’ve finally shaved off that many tailed rat you had growing on your head. Oh, and bowing up on big ole werewolf Acide….. Awesome, just awesome.

-Sookie, you are in such shiatsu that my mind boggles.

-Sam, same goes for you.

-Terry and Arlene, I. Don’t. Care! Just go to work willya!

-Nora, you are freaking awesome!

-Alcide, honestly wolf boy just wise up and stop growling before someone takes a rolled up paper to you.

-Holly and Andy, TMI! Somebody find me and those boys some brain bleach!

-Martha, ewww. Just ewwww.

There’s more but that’ll have to wait for another episode.

This season ROCKS!!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down