True Blood Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Girl Who.....

Go down

The Girl Who..... Empty The Girl Who.....

Post  Aslinn Dhan Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 pm

I am currently reading the third book, so when I am finished I will write a complete essay on all three of the novels...
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who..... Empty Re: The Girl Who.....

Post  Aslinn Dhan Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 am

Forget every heroine you have ever met and then stand aside for Lisbeth Salander.

The trilogy is a complex political and social mystery/horror story and it all has to do with Lisbeth Salander. She is the pawn in an intrigue that leaves you baffled about who she is, and even at the last page of the last book, you still are not sure if you know her, if you would want to know her and if you did if you could ever really get close to her.

An ace hacker with a photographic memory, she is introduced to us as a researcher for a journalist who is hired to look into the murder of a woman that occurred 40 years ago. As we see her, we see that she has lived a life of misery and terror and has been mistreated by the system that was supposed to protect her.

As we learn more about her past, you see she is a survivor who has to eventually let people into her world, that there are some people who are willing to stand up for her and she can have justice finally.

Read these three incredible books. They will blow you away....
Aslinn Dhan
Aslinn Dhan
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:17 am

Sounds interesting. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down